IGNORED

if you could only have one

taters

I like where this is going--let's start to hijack these divisive, argue-about-the-same-thing threads. grin.gif

Dave McReynolds

if you could only have one gun what would it be?

They constantly reminded us in the Marines that we only HAD one gun, and I'll keep mine hanging right where it has always been, thank you!

They constantly reminded us in the Marines that we only HAD one gun, and I'll keep mine hanging right where it has always been, thank you!

As we used to say in the Canadian army: here is my rifle; here is my gun. One's for shootin', the other's for fun.

russell_bynum
sorry david..... lets change the topic.....if you could only own 2 guns,what would they be?

lmao.gif

These topics are only divisive because people insist on hijacking them into a 2nd ammendment/gun rights/violence/crime discussion. I'll note that tater's last gun thread started as "Hey...check out this great place I found to buy guns." and it was hijacked into a gun rights discussion.

If I could only have one: 12 guage pump-action shotgun. Simple, reliable, versatile, and plenty of power.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

I actually have two real guns, probably not what you are thinking about, but nonetheless. Gotta get back to shooting them at a range. Problem is that one of them is black powder...indoor ranges don't like that very much...it's a stainless Navy Arms replica:

STAINLESS 1858 NEW MODEL ARMY, .44 CAL.

This version of the 1858 replica has the same features as the standard model, but is constructed of durable, weather resistant stainless steel. Highly desirable for the active shooter. Bbl. Length: 8"; O.A.L.: 14 1/4"; Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.; Rec. Ball. Dia.: .451 R.B.

And the other is the Springfield .22 rifle my Grandfather was issued as a 17 year old soldier at Fort Knox. Grandpa's 93 in June. No serial numbers, but it was made by the j Stevens Arms company. Grandpa has always told me only to use the .22 long round so as not to cause jamming.

1020723-SDC044.jpg.9ce7eb1eed998994711ae3a0ff3a5e07.jpg

Remington 870 12 gage pump.

Good for upland birds and deer with a slug barrel.

Mine is almost 40 years old and going strong.

Remington 870 12 gage pump.

Good for upland birds and deer with a slug barrel.

**Also good for 'unwanted guests' in the home! +1 on the Shotgun thumbsup.gif

The one that could always out shoot and destroy my opponents. Varies with need. Best, Atomic Annie and plenty of rounds!

Now go to your closet before your wife finds out your playing with your guns again! lmao.gif

My wife's hot glue gun. Lot's of uses and pranks to be had.

You can hurt yourself with one of those.....DAMHIK!

If I could only have one: 12 guage pump-action shotgun. Simple, reliable, versatile, and plenty of power.

Yeah, but how do you carry? wink.gif

Yeah, but how do you carry?

He didn't say how long the barrel was... wink.gif

Yeah, but how do you carry?

He didn't say how long the barrel was... wink.gif

lmao.gif

HairyCannonball
I think it's really lame and annoying for you to start another gun thread.

Is there any compelling reason you cannot just ignore the thread if it bothers you?

Tim

In David's defense...

perhaps if the thread title had "gun" in it...those who are offended could stay away.

MB>

Archived