IGNORED

Worked with Spiderman and Batman to catch speeders........

motorman587

There's something odd about that picture. The very first instant I looked at it I realized that something was different from what I would expect. But I wasn't sure exactly what it was until I searched every corner of the photo and discovered the problem ...

.. there's no motor in the picture. How did that happen?

Are you sure that's not Fatman ? grin.gif

Oh boy, someone's looking for a "memento" when they come through town.

John, I however think you've lost weight as well as having good form holding the Pro-III. thumbsup.gif

There's something odd about that picture. The very first instant I looked at it I realized that something was different from what I would expect. But I wasn't sure exactly what it was until I searched every corner of the photo and discovered the problem ...

.. there's no motor in the picture. How did that happen?

Both the Batmobile and Spiderbike were confiscated under Florida's new speeding laws.

The two miscreants are doing roadside community service.

John's bike is disguised as a tree, the latest in speed trap decor.

And, it's all muscle, baby! grin.gif

Not to insult the creative thinkers at your department, but is there a siginificant speeding problem caused by 5-15 year olds in your city?

Somehow I don't see too many adults slowing for two halloween escapees standing by the roadside. On the contrary, it would probably make more people speed up, to get the %$@# out of there... tongue.gif

Down here in SW Florida, they tell you on the morning news where the "enhanced traffice enforcement" will be each day. If you can remember the places, you will find some creative approaches to catching speeders or red light runners. Sometimes it's an officer on a work cart in the medium of the road with a few motor officers on a side road. They also used a guy in a bunny suit a couple weeks ago catching red light runners or illegal turns on red.

I'm all for it. Seems as though the traffic laws down here are viewed as a mere suggestion...

Archived