IGNORED

Pains and no brains.........

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

Good news !

Got a call from the hospital this morning.... the MRI scan of my head showed NOTHING !! No tumors, no bleedings, no brains..... no worries. I wanted to share the result with all of you because all your combined good vibes, good wishes, blessings and crossings of fingers and toes has helped in achieving this wonderful result..... clap.gif

So the problems are 'just' migraine related, and after 55 years I can deal with that.

Only thing left now is to find a way to improve the weather so I can hop on the RT again.....

Happy with headaches,

Francois

Calvin  (no socks)

All is well, and a good thing they didn't say you were imagining the pain!

I had headaches most of my life. I haven't had one since a physicaian put me on blood pressure medication....Must have been borderline my whole life.

Glad to hear there is nothing in your head Francois. May

explain a few things. As for the headaches, better living

through chemistry. thumbsup.gif

Have you considered visiting a Chiropractor? Acupuncture?

Yoga also helps and allows your body to handle long trips.

Might be a win-win situation...

Linz

Francois_Dumas

Linz

Yup, tried every trick in the book over the past decades...... sort of gave up. Traveling and meeting nice people seems to help grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Thanks for your replies everybody! I'm having a good day today (even with a slight headache dopeslap.gif)

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Happy for you; gotta be a relief! thumbsup.gif

Suffered with "histamine cluster" headaches for years. One day they just stopped. Just lucky I guess.

I'm hoping you'll get lucky too.

Linz

Yup, tried every trick in the book over the past decades...... sort of gave up. Traveling and meeting nice people seems to help grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Thanks for your replies everybody! I'm having a good day today (even with a slight headache dopeslap.gif)

Only one thing left to do.

WizardScarCrowClose.jpg

We're off to see ther wizard...

Good news, hope situation improves.

Francois,

Have you considered and Allergist, my uncle found out he was allergic to my aunt, terrible headaches. dopeslap.gif To be serious he was allergic to the perfume that she wore.

Great news indeed my friend.

I've been worried about ya.

Can ya post any pix of the inside of your brainless head??????

grin.gif

Great news! Migraines are nothing to sneeze at, but there are a variety of traditional and alternative medical treatments that offer hope.

Now, get your Dutch ass on your moto and take a celebratory trip!

Good news !

.... the MRI scan of my head showed NOTHING !! No tumors, no bleedings, no brains.....

It is said: "No brain-no pain" so obviously you have some gray matter rattling around in your cranial cavity smile.gif

Glad to read your Ok & hope you ultimately find relief from the migraines.

Les is more

Yay!!!!! Never thought I'd be so happy that someone's head was empty.

By the way, you're a pretty smart guy for one with no brains. Maybe some of the rest of us should consider donating ours somewhere. grin.gif

Francois_Dumas

Ya'll crack me up ! grin.gifgrin.gif

I'll just have to live with the headaches. After 1001 experiments, tests and smart ideas, I sorta ran out of options. It's not so bad, believe me.... the worst thing is what I do to others.... dropping out at the worst possible moments usually.

I'm having a drop of champagne now, to celebrate. Probably THAT will give me a headache again (since alcohol is one of the things definitely inducing it).... but this time I don't care !

Smart? Me? Hmmpff.... dopeslap.gif

DaveTheAffable
... the worst thing is what I do to others.... dropping out at the worst possible moments usually...
...giving friends and loved ones a chance to help you, show compassion, extend friendship, like YOU do when those around you need it?

You're right.. that isn't so bad. thumbsup.gif

Thanks for keeping us up to date with good news!

Happy to hear we'll still be getting the stories and pictures from Europe. I read some where that more sex helps reduce cranial pressures and headaches...just a happy thought. wave.gif

If I had half a brain - I'd give it to you. But then, I wouldn't have any left... or would I only have a quarter brain?

Of course, you could get the brain of a bird, but then you'd be a bird brain. Not so good.

Glad the test came back negative ... which is actually very positive.

Great, now I have a headache.

Hi Francois greetings from down under.

van harte gefelicieteerd met de result van je scan.

nou alleen maar hopen dat het weer beter word,hier is it heelgood riding weer 25 c : clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

van harte gefelicieteerd met de result van je scan.

nou alleen maar hopen dat het weer beter word,hier is it heelgood riding weer 25 c

What he said!

(I think)

Really glad you're ok! thumbsup.gif

Archived