IGNORED

Pre Tech Day Dinner (AKA: Dianne doesn't want to cook)

dewtwo

Since I don't want to cook, we are thinking about places to go to dinner on Friday night. Choices are Blackstone Grill (Thai fusion; no website), Cellar Grill ( Linky ) or Clark's Seafood ( Linky)). Time would be about 7:30. If you are up for it, let me know and where you would prefer to go. I will make reservations. Other option would be BSing at our house (that never happens) with pizza or any other delivery type item. Tequila still not allowed! lmao.giflmao.gif

Firefight911
Tequila still not allowed! lmao.giflmao.gif

Girlfriend......have you learned nothing from your trip to Cali???????

Start the Tequila at 3:30 in the afternoon and you wont have to worry about "cooking" or "cleaning up"!!!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

At least thats how it worked for me.....hehehehehehe grin.gif

Tequila still not allowed! lmao.giflmao.gif

Girlfriend......have you learned nothing from your trip to Cali???????

Start the Tequila at 3:30 in the afternoon and you wont have to worry about "cooking" or "cleaning up"!!!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

At least thats how it worked for me.....hehehehehehe grin.gif

But Phil is not here to cook, and what fun is cleaning if you aren't here? wave.gifwave.gif

Francois_Dumas

That does it ! No tequila, I won't be coming !

lmao.giftongue.gif

(otherwise Thai would have been fine *gg*).

Di,

I was planning on taking the 2 of you out to dinner. How 'bout seafood since atlanta is not exactly famous for it? thumbsup.gif

Di,

I was planning on taking the 2 of you out to dinner. How 'bout seafood since atlanta is not exactly famous for it? thumbsup.gif

Looks like I'm getting there a day early if Marty's buying! lmao.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Di,

Looks like I'm getting there a day early if Marty's buying! lmao.gif

Marty's buying?......Hmmmmmmmmm..... grin.gif

Richard,

You need to rethink what you said. Of the several times I've paid for your dinner, I once asked you to get the tip. Sorry it put you out.

Marty, Are you saying you didn't ask me to contribute to a $10 or $15 dollar meal. I don't drink so I'm sure that's all it was. Don't worry , I can afford it , I just thought it was nice of you to offer to treat me to dinner whenever you stayed overnight while passing through. I guess the accomidations are better at Matt and Dianne's. grin.gif You didn't put me out. I just thought you were cheap. lmao.gif

come on fella's..i've eaten with both of you and had a great time. enjoyed the quality time we've had together. it breaks my heart to see you going on like this. i don't like it...mammories of my childhood are flooding my mind now. please stop. bncry.gif

lurker.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Hey, at least he OFFERED to buy you food. grin.gif

lurker.gif

Ok, Marty has paid for my dinner more than once....he's not cheap. He just has good ideas about optimizing his housing budget while on trips. smile.gif Richard, maybe it was something you did?...or didn't do? Did you use deoderant that day? grin.giflmao.gif

lurker.gif

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider
Ok, Marty has paid for my dinner more than once....

Dunkin Donuts doesn't count. lol8.gif

Well, the last time was actually at Cedar Key. But, you would have to actually COME to an event to know that.... lmao.gifgrin.gifdopeslap.gif

Shawn

But, you would have to actually COME to an event to know that.... lmao.gifgrin.gifdopeslap.gif

That's gonna leave a mark.

I bet it's because Richard are quiche day and Marty may be afraid to be seen in those places... wave.giflmao.gif

From Roadscholar...

Where's the rest of my quiche??????

274088988_sW4H8-M-0.jpg

But, you would have to actually COME to an event to know that.... lmao.gifgrin.gifdopeslap.gif

That's gonna leave a mark.

You'd think I'd have learned by now. tongue.gifdopeslap.gif

Gentlemen...Gentlemen....The Lady Di just asksed if you wanted to have dinner.....Let's keep it civil...I am in with Mrs. Knifemaker. I do have to ask if she has any other plans when she gets home tonight I will let you know for sure.

You'd think I'd have learned by now.

yea,,,,sure!!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Firefight911

Hey LDBFF, I suggest that you might want to re-think the no Tequila thing, all of this bickering going on........it will help lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Hey LDBFF, I suggest that you might want to re-think the no Tequila thing, all of this bickering going on........it will help lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Ahh, girlfriend speaks the truth!

How come you guys plan all the fun stuff for when I'm out of town?

If I didn't KNOW you loved me, I might develop a complex. tongue.gif

grin.gif

If I didn't KNOW you loved me, I might develop a complex

Work with that... lmao.gif

We all know you had the chance to be here but are blowing us off to go back to the 'futura' lmao.giflmao.gif

Are you so sure??? You should hear how they talk about you when you're not around grin.gif

lurker.gif

Are you so sure??? You should hear how they talk about you when you're not around grin.gif

lurker.gif

Heck, it can't be any worse than when I AM around. tongue.gif

Oh, BTW, while you schmucks are yuckin' it up at Outback Crab Shack tonight, it's a lovely 54 degrees & raining here in Knoxville.

Shoulda wore my Bama shirt. grin.gifdopeslap.gif

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, Marty has paid for my dinner more than once....

Dunkin Donuts doesn't count.

Well, the last time was actually at Cedar Key. But, you would have to actually COME to an event to know that....

Shawn

WELL all of you missed it.........The shrimp, crabs, clams, kabasa, crawfish, new potatoes, and mushrooms were OVERFLOWING. Mixed with a little rain and a waitress that had more than she could handle the evening was very enjoyable....

I will hear NO more about Marty being cheep AGAIN....That's all I've got to say about that!!!

Shawn...Ms. Knifemaker said the evening was not completely the same without you.... (she made me type this when she saw me posting this note.) thumbsup.gif

Shoulda wore my Bama shirt.

Should have....them Vols don't know good football when they see it either.... lmao.giflmao.gif

GO GO BAMAGATOR clap.gif

[

I will hear NO more about Marty being cheep AGAIN....That's all I've got to say about that!!!

Sounds like he felt guilty and paid for everyone. Damn , I missed out. dopeslap.gif

excuses...excuses...Ms. Knifemaker and I were leaving for dinner on the bike and it started raining so we transfered all the gear to the truck and I forgot the camera....

So I guess last night did not happen....Sorry Marty...I tried lmao.gif

Who's Marty?

grin.gif

We've gone from simultaneous posting of pictures of Marty on both coasts to no images...?

Hmmm, can the Bunny be slowing down?

Nawww. wave.gif

Archived