IGNORED

Where does that kid get it??

GelStra

So my 14yo daughter and I were killing time in the mall yesterday when I spotted and commented on the feng shui store (For those of you in Kansas, per Wiki: "it is the practice of arranging objects, (such as the internal placement of furniture in an environment,) to achieve harmony with one's environment.")

My daughter gets this evil look on her face and says, "Let's go in there and move things!" devil.gif

Honestly, kids these days! innocent.gif

Um, we did. grin.gif

So my 14yo daughter and I were killing time in the mall yesterday when I spotted and commented on the feng shui store (For those of you in Kansas, per Wiki: "it is the practice of arranging objects, (such as the internal placement of furniture in an environment,) to achieve harmony with one's environment.")

My daughter gets this evil look on her face and says, "Let's go in there and move things!" devil.gif

Um, we did. grin.gif

lmao.gif

Did they notice?

Andy

"Did they notice?"

I'm sure their chi was greatly disturbed.

As we were leaving I heard them comment, "Sum Ding Wong!"

<snip> ... commented on the feng shui store (For those of you in Kansas, per Wiki: "it is the ...<snip>
wave.gif

Great story.

Sum Dim Wong - that's funny, too.

A kid after my own heart, particularly on that subject matter.

Several years ago, before there were feng shui stores, I was at a Parade of Homes in Denver, where the pretentiousness is usually knee deep before you even get through the gate. Among the many self-anointed gurus was a designer who laid it on thick about the feng shui of her interior design and decorating in a particular McMansion in the Parade. IIRC, she dislocated her shoulder patting her own back. The design of which she was so proud made me wonder aloud if "feng shui" was Chinese for "effed up." The experience put my chi on a permanent skew, so the curmudgeon in me applauds your daughter's mischief.

14 year olds & thier Dads, Its hard to tell which one is the grown up sometimes.

Sounds like something my 14 year old son a I would dosmirk.gif

Gary in Aus

A chinese restuarant in the small coastal town of Red Rock {mid NSW coast} has the title of "The Wed Wok".

Not a bad restuarant and at the right time of the year some good waves.

Man, I laughed my chakras on that.... lmao.gif

Um, we did. grin.gif

DaveTheAffable

I kinda like the whole Japanese Garden look and asked my kid how much water we should put in the backyard pond if we wanted it to be a good habitat for frogs.

She replied, "No more than... 'neee-deeep'..." lmao.gif

Archived