IGNORED

Florida Sport Touring Club

Crank

I am a member of the Florida Honda Sport Touring Club. I don't own a Honda. You don't need to own one to be a member.

They have a monthly electronic newsletter that I think is pretty slick this month with a couple of articles of interest. Click on April Newsletter

If you are looking for some great lunch rides around the state (they have a north ride and a south ride each month) and some other events, too. This isn't intended to be a membership drive, but I thought some of you might be interested in looking at the newsletter. For disclosure purposes, I did write the article on the Floral City route layout. clap.gif (pg. 6)

I enjoy the spirited riding that I find with the club and if you are looking for MORE riding, you might enjoy the club. It's comprised mainly of sport touring bikes. I have heard that the national HSTA is thinking about dropping the "HONDA" from their name partly because there are so many members with other makes.

Enjoy... lurker.gif

I joined the HSTA years ago at a ralley in Hot Springs village. Since then I've been to a few of their thumbsup.giflunch rides around Florida and met some great folks.

Archived