IGNORED

Will he keep his job?

CoarsegoldKid

Why do folks always question religious freedom? As long as they don't sacrafice Gerbils all is well! tongue.gif

Probably all those right turns... lmao.gif

Brian France hasn't been exposed w/Nazi hookers... dopeslap.gif

I think that somewhere out there Ron Denis is having a good snicker. If they do prove that was Max, then no I don’t think he will be the President of the FIA much longer.

Unfortunately, we have forgotten all the people with numbers tatooed on their arms as a reminder of why this behavior cannot be tolerated.

What's inherently wrong with the behavior? (Presuming for the moment that his wife had no knowledge/consent of the behavior, but even if not, then it's a trust issue between the two of them.)

He was role-playing with consenting adults. Maybe a strange, and not your run-of the-mill play, but play nonetheless. How is this any different than if they dressed up as a doctor and nurses, or cop and prisoners?

He spoke German? Oh my gawd! The horror! May ye never rest knowing that millions of people speak German, whilst ::shudder:: engaged in sex!

Gimme a break.

Will he keep his job? Well - it's a non-paying position, so the ranks of people wanting to replace him won't be terribly deep.

There are far more people however, who seem to be self-righteously horrified at his behavior. Maybe one of THEM should take the job?

Wait a minute...

It's an unpaid job and the hookers aren't part of the compensation? I'm withdrawing my CV now... lmao.giflurker.gif

Archived