IGNORED

Best dealer for service near Cincinnati?

drdave39

The RT is here and runs like a top, BUT with the departure of Tri-State, there is no warranty-approved dealer in the Cincinnati area. I am planning to do some of the routine stuff and there is a BMW certified tech at Miami Cycle Works, but they can't do warranty stuff. I thought it would be a good idea to research and decide on a dealer if I ever need warranty work (hopefully this will be the same as carrying an umbrella in terms of preventing rain...!)

I'm especially interested in folks' experience with the Columbus dealers (Ohio Motorcycle of Columbus and BMW Motorcycles of Columbus). Holt BMW in Athens in further, but a prettier ride...

Dave

I live in Springfield and do all my business with Allseasons in Wooster. I have never hit it off with either of the Columbus dealers.

I like the guys at Holt. Not one of the new botique type dealer and I like that. They are a small shop and their service department seems to stay pretty busy. I've not heard anything bad about them, but I'm sure there is someone somewhere they have made unhappy.

Steve

Archived