IGNORED

Hallelujah-My-Taxes-Are-Done-And-Filed Breakfast Run to Julian, 3/30.

EffBee

Even though I'd prefer it if Uncle Sam would let me keep the money and invest it during the year rather than collecting too much and then giving it back, my taxes are done, filed, and there's a check headed my way.

So, wanting to invest as I do in the reenergizing of the economy, I think I'll burn some gas, scrub some tires, break a few polymer chains in my oil, eat me some pancakes and tip the waitress at the Julian Bakery this coming Sunday, 3/30. Might even bring me home an apple/boysenberry pie with sweet crumb topping. MMmmmmm.

I'll be leaving my house at 6AM, and stopping at the Mobil station one block east of I-15 on 79-South at 7AM. We can rendezvous at either place. Just be there. Those who want directions to my place, PM me.

We'll arrive in Julian at 8AM, eat and be out within an hour, and home two hours later (unless we stay on the wooden sidewalk chatting a while).

Channel 2 for those that got 'em.

i wonder when I would have to leave Atlanta, to meet you there lmao.gif

to bad Ryan is about three hours away, otherwise i would tell him.

Sounds like fun.

It would be nice to see a picture of the apple/boysenberry pie with sweet crumb topping, I'm a pie slut smirk.gif

Here you go. Click on "Today's Pies." Actually, they call it a French Crumb Topping. Whatever the name, MMmmmm!

Hey, it's only a short 1,293 miles away dopeslap.gif

Not this year, but most likely next year I will make a ride down just for that pie, on the way to Torrey. The Great Pie Run has been born thumbsup.gif

Hey, it's only a short 1,293 miles away dopeslap.gif

Not this year, but most likely next year I will make a ride down just for that pie, on the way to Torrey. The Great Pie Run has been born thumbsup.gif

If you come to SoCal first, then on the way to Torrey you can go through Zion NP and Bryce Canyon NP, and enjoy the splendor of Utah-12. That road is phenomenal as well as incredibly varied. You will LOVE it. Oh, and the National Parks ain't bad, either.

TotallyOpposed

Broc Glover is hosting a Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser in Temecula with a 100 mile loop, featuring Eddie Lawson.

It's $50, for a great cause.

food, raffles, celebrities, giveaways, autographs, etc..

I just have to go do that one since Eddie was my hero when I still had dreams!

link;

http://www.breatheeasyride.com/

johnny2wheels

I'm not going to be able to make it Fernando; the wind the last couple of days has been playing hell with my sinuses. bncry.gif

Hope to be able to ride with you guys again soon; Torrey is beginning to look like a possibility. cool.gif

Johnny, sorry you can't make it. Let's see if we can keep those winds and allergens away next time. See you then if not sooner at the dealership.

Carl, I know you can get your eyes open that early and I know you want to go. Besides, Eddie's probably going to lead the ride on his hybrid R1150S Boxer Cup, so you'll have someone to go fast with. Me, I'm riding sweep. I embarrass myself less that way. There's no one behind to see my mistakes!

Eddie's going to meet everyone at the dealership at 6AM. I'll be leaving my house in Ontario at 6AM and will meet everyone (plus a few others) at the Mobil station at 7-7:15. Carl, you're welcome to come to my house if you want. If you don't remember the way, PM me. I'll be up until 10P.

So far it looks like we're going to have about 9 people from this board as well as customers from the dealership. That ought to get us the BIG table at the Julian Bakery. See everyone in the morning.

Archived