IGNORED

Happy Easter

BFish

While I'm not a particularly "wear it on my sleeve" religious type, the meaning of Easter does not go unnoticed. So Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate the occasion.

It also means April 15th is closer which for fellas like myself and Dave McReynolds is the day we look forward to.

Happy Easter to you as well Brian. I hope you get some down time and some rest with the family during the day.

Or get out on the scooter and ride...

Paul_Burkett

Happy Easter to all. And may allll yourrrr Taxxx returns,..... Be right.

Sorry, I don't think Bing had an Easter song. grin.gif

I'm certainly celebrating the true meaning of Easter --> Spring Equinox!

I am SO ready to be done with Winter... (Brrrr...)

Excerpted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eostre:

(...) The modern English term Easter developed from the Old English word Eastre, which itself developed prior to 899. The name refers to the goddess Eostre, who was celebrated at the Spring equinox, and has cognates in Old High German ōstarūn, plural, "Easter" (modern German language Ostern). The Old English term Eastre ultimately derives from ēast - meaning the direction of east. This suggests it originally referred to a goddess associated with dawn. Corresponding traditions occur with the Roman goddess Aurora and the Greek goddess Eos. (...)

I'm certainly celebrating the true meaning of Easter --> Spring Equinox!

I am SO ready to be done with Winter... (Brrrr...)

Yeah. ditto THAT! Up here, however we treat Easter like most of you treat Ground Hogs Day...six more weeks of winter....yuch.

Oh yeah, have a great Easter Day, everyone!

Ron, that's so RAAANNNN!!!!! grin.gif

Archived