IGNORED

The Navman family 'en route' again.....

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

Our second trip to the French Alps started off with a problem with the skibox.... first we lost the key (see my blog), and then when in Amsterdam at 5 a.m. to pick up our daughter and friend (Vivian and Menno), the box would not close anymore..... we started with 45 minutes delay !

Then traffic on tis Saturday turned out to be MUCH worse than usual, so we lost more time. We left home at 4 a.m. and didn't arrive at our 'other' home until 9 p.m. Long Day !

And then...... the weather wasn't exactly great.... so we sat inside, drove around a bit, and walked in the woods.... high enough to be in the snow instead of the rain!

Yesterday was our first day of actual skiing, and today... well.... with some problems, our second.

And weather will deteriorate again after tomorrow...... not our best of vacations. Not so bad for us, we'll go again, but for Viv and Menno it is a shame. They came to ski......

Here a collection of pictures taken these past days, just to give an impression.

267793365_hQiNe-L.jpg

267794330_qMfYk-L.jpg

267795530_tbBaA-M.jpg

267796059_UDH5J-M.jpg

267796735_wKkUt-M.jpg

267796997_RsMx8-M.jpg

267797349_zDmwF-M.jpg

267797873_Fnw43-M.jpg

267798359_5Nwzh-M.jpg

267798717_CMcPE-M.jpg

Nice pics Francoise.

too bad about the weather, still looks good though.

Btw, I haven't seen those Coca Cola glasses for nearly 40 years. Can't wait for my trip.

Jurgen

blue skies and snow, what more can you ask for.

Sehr Schoenes Wetter und eine nette Familie....

THE BIKE with the ski box..

maybe I have to take to a flight and go ski next week anyway.

thanks for sharing

h

So, even after visiting the blog, I don't know what a ski box is....

Looks like it's beautiful. At least you didn't need to ride your bike through that weather! You've got it made. clap.gif

Have some fun,

Jan

Archived