IGNORED

New Tennessee Gun Legislation introduced!

BUSTED

I saw that piece last night. The only thing is, I think Doug Johnson of Tennessee is serious. Lots of armed drunk people in bars - no problem.

Next BMWST.com thread: Is is safe for me to carry my handgun next to my 6-pack cooler in my topcase? tongue.gif

I prefer to keep beer in my camel back and use a shoulder holster. wave.gif

Most of the people in the bars are already armed now! With this legislation they can't can't legally drink! So now it is a case of illegally carrying the gun in the bar or drinking illegally drinking with the gun your carrying. Again this legislation is for people that are already concealed carry permit holders. That will not affect all the none permitted carriers that are in the bars now, cause they don't give a $hit now.

Alan

Lone_RT_rider
Next BMWST.com thread: Is is safe for me to carry my handgun next to my 6-pack cooler in my topcase? tongue.gif

I prefer to keep beer in my camel back and use a shoulder holster. wave.gif

I was about to make a comment calling you "Ted"....but I realized that freak doesn't drink *rolls eyes* crazy.gif

Shawn

steve.foote

Alan's on to something here. In Tennessee, everything is against the law. The locals choose which laws to follow and which to, um, well, opt out of compliance. Nobody seems to really care one way or the other, yet order is somehow maintained.

I believe that they do a pretty good job of taking care of themselves. Whether this law were to eventually pass, or not, things really wouldn't change in a noticable way. Except maybe in the cities, which really aren't Tennessee.

Archived