IGNORED

TIME !!??

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

My niece from Tequesta, FL, is already on the phone.... Danny and Matts turned up on the board..... what's happening... you guys changed to Summer Time already !!??? dopeslap.gif

There goes my afternoon peace and quiet ! lurker.gif

Yep, Spring ahead already. What I remember most about Daylight savings time was being in night school. At 9:00 at night, I would have put in a full day of work and been in class since 5:15. I would be dead tired, falling asleep and it was still daylight outside! The only thing keeping me awake was hitting my head on the desk when I nodded off; and it was still daylight! At least in in Winter, it would be dark and you could understand why you were so tired.

Now the only problem I have is trying to explain to the cats that it's not time to be fed again.

Francois_Dumas
It was last Sunday Francois, while me and the boy were out chasing those gators I sent you the pictures of.

..... fumble...fumble..... sheez, and we're leaving for our skiing vacation this Saturday..... lmao.giflmao.gif

Yes.

Let's start a rant thread about Daylight Savings / Summer Time changes.

I'll go first...

I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!

Changing clocks back and forth twice a year has to be one of the STUPIDEST things modern man has ever thought up. Put them some where, LEAVE THEM ALONE. I don't care if it's 'with the sun' or an hour ahead. Just decide then LEAVE THE DAMN THINGS ALONE.

[/RANT]

Yes.

I'll go first...

Changing clocks back and forth twice a year has to be one of the STUPIDEST things modern man has ever thought up. Put them some where, LEAVE THEM ALONE. I don't care if it's 'with the sun' or an hour ahead. Just decide then LEAVE THE DAMN THINGS ALONE.

[/RANT]

Deep breaths Ken....

Change is good, change is good, change is good.... grin.gif

I admit it's a pain, but for some of us, those are the only seasons we get! lmao.gif

Yes.

I'll go first...

[/RANT]

!!! clap.gif

Let's start the Society Against the Arbitrary Change of Clocks! Even the dog hates it-he is used to staying in bed until we get up, and the change of time really throws off his napping schedule. So, we can have a one-eyed waddling genetic nightmare of a dog as our mascot, if we want.

Ken,

Perhaps if you switch to synthetic sunlight things will seem brighter.

One of the reasons I don't wear a wrist watch is because of this artificial manipulation of my stomach time. tongue.gif

As a teacher, it wreaks havoc with students and their performance.

Just for kicks, some imbicile from our DOE scheduled our exit exams, the FCAT, for this week. dopeslap.gif

School grades, performance money, No Child Left Behind, and Annual Yearly Progress have components drastically impacted by the test results. dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

If god had wanted us to save daylight, she would have made the night longer. smirk.gif

I admit it's a pain, but for some of us, those are the only seasons we get!
Now that's funny!

OK, I feel better now. Had to have something to get my blood boiling at 7 o'clock in the morning!

Francois_Dumas
I admit it's a pain, but for some of us, those are the only seasons we get!
Now that's funny!

OK, I feel better now. Had to have something to get my blood boiling at 7 o'clock in the morning!

Glad to be of service grin.gifgrin.gif

Archived