IGNORED

Mexican military invades US on regular basis

flyingreg

I have been hearing about this for sometime now. I doubt if this is new news to many of you, but considering the seriousness of the issue, there is obviously somewhat of a media blackout going on on this side of the border.

LINK TO ARTICLE

That's been goin on since 1836

...so 205....

I don't think this is quite what the article is referring to.

I'm sure your right......but the rope-a-dope worked last time.

They could fall for it again.

grin.gif

Francois_Dumas

Didn't know you had borders anywhere 'xcept in La Guardia and JFK where custom staff are doing their damndest to make life miserable for law-abiding foreign GUESTS ! lmao.giflmao.gif

(Fortunately their fellow countrymen and -women have different views on that issue wink.gif).

That's been goin on since 1836

...so 205....

I don't think this is quite what the article is referring to.

I'm sure your right......but the rope-a-dope worked last time.

They could fall for it again.

grin.gif

AHHHHHHHH, so you think I don't have a serious bone in my head, eh? Well, just shows you don't talk to me enough bud....vroom, vvvvvrrrroooooom! Ah shoot, I gotta go to work. Have a nice day! wave.gif

Rest Easy Greg

I will call you when I see um coming to Phoenix. That should give you ample warning about the invasion.

On a serious note: These guys are criminals. We don't need to send in the airborne. We need to make sure that we just shoot back when this happens. I would think that ten mothballed Cobras could be refitted for this sort of duty along the border.

"I doubt if this is new news to many of you, but considering the seriousness of the issue, there is obviously somewhat of a media blackout going on on this side of the border".

Just curious if this is supposed to be a joke?

steve.foote

Well, considering it's from MSNBC, it just could be. grin.gif

They don't have a Kmart or WalMart on their side. Anyone forget that Pershing kinda invaded Mexico a few decades ago?

'Swhat we get for being such good neighbors. confused.gif

"I doubt if this is new news to many of you, but considering the seriousness of the issue, there is obviously somewhat of a media blackout going on on this side of the border".

Keith, I guess anything can be turned into fodder for a joke. I actually was presenting this issue for honest discussion. I'm not so worried about Chavez and his thugs invading us, Whip, Lawman, azkaiser, et.al, will stop 'em near the border. And that there is the rub, the government ain't doin' their J.O.B.

I'm not so worried about Chavez and his thugs invading us, Whip, Lawman, azkaiser, et.al, will stop 'em near the border.
Why even risk it? A preventative first strike might protect us better.
Isn't it clear they're just enforcing free trade? I guess we'll put you in the anti-NAFTA column.

I'm already there mate.

Archived