IGNORED

Cycleman6

I just wanted to introduce myself here. Yesterday, I just put my deposit on a left over 07 R1200RT from Woodson Motorsports in Ft. Wayne, IN. I have had a dozen Honda's, 3 HD's, and this is my first BMW. I just sold my 08 Ultra Classic in order to buy the BMW. I live in Swayzee, IN which is about 15 miles east of Kokomo. I took advantage of the BMW promo for $1,000 in free accessories and got all the goodies ordered and will be installed and I'll pick up the bike on Friday, the 21st.

A warm welcome to you.

Of course, a pic of the new bike on the day you pick it up is required to continue your membership at the Platinum level. grin.gif

Seriously, enjoy the new ride. We want to hear reports. thumbsup.gif

DaveTheAffable
I live in Swayzee, IN which is about 15 miles east of Kokomo.
Welcome from the West Coast, land of fruits and nuts.

With all those bikes you've had, what's your experience with beach sand and salt water? Ever since the

Beach Boys sang about it, I wanna go to Kokomo, and get away from it all.

Somehow, I imagined it further south than Indiana... crazy.gif

Which is about x miles x of......? I could Google it I suppose.

I just wanted to introduce myself here. Yesterday, I just put my deposit on a left over 07 R1200RT from Woodson Motorsports in Ft. Wayne, IN. I have had a dozen Honda's, 3 HD's, and this is my first BMW. I just sold my 08 Ultra Classic in order to buy the BMW. I live in Swayzee, IN which is about 15 miles east of Kokomo. I took advantage of the BMW promo for $1,000 in free accessories and got all the goodies ordered and will be installed and I'll pick up the bike on Friday, the 21st.

I live in Valparaiso and sold my 05 RT for an 08 Ultra this fall. Selling the 08 Ultra right now to purchase another RT. I think I had brain fade last fall. You will love the bike.

Which is about x miles x of......? I could Google it I suppose.

Ha, Sorry..It's about 1.5 hours northeast of Indy.

I live in Valparaiso and sold my 05 RT for an 08 Ultra this fall. Selling the 08 Ultra right now to purchase another RT. I think I had brain fade last fall. You will love the bike.

I enjoyed the Ultra and the HD 'scene' and sure I'll get back there again someday; but excited for this time in my journey. I don't get to ride a whole lot with 3 children under the age of 4! blush.gif

when I had three daughters that age I couldn't afford a bike and my wife wouldn't have let me own one. BTW I have used Woodson's service and they are pretty good. The facility isn't as nice as there old facility but the guys even though young seem to care. Good luck and enjoy.

Francois_Dumas

I like Indy..... the place where you can drive 500 miles like a madman and never get anywhere !!!

*gg* Welcome from Europe, enjoy the RT ! thumbsup.gif

wELCOME..! I think that bike is a keeper...

Good luck not having post deposit lust for it - the 21st is a loooooooooooooooooooong time to wait for that scoot.!

Enjoy.!

thumbsup.gif

Welcome and congrats. I am getting a new '08 in April. I ride a '05 RT, ordered the new one for the low chassis. You will love the RT. And spending some time on this board, most informative and entertaining. Great crowd. thumbsup.gif

Dietrich

confused.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gif

You'll miss the HD automatic turn signals for about a week and ...

um ...

nope, that's it, just the turn signals.

Seriously, they are both great bikes, enjoy the BMW.

Archived