IGNORED

Estate planning.........................................

Huzband

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father, and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with whom to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at estate planning than men.

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father,

Is that Uncle Daddy? wave.gif

Danny, I just heard this today, and figured you had to have heard this description of UCLA: Ugliest Corner of Lower Alabama?

wave.giflmao.giflmao.gif

A woman walking along a beach comes across a lamp and picks it up. A genie emerges and grants the woman 3 wishes, on the condition that whatever wish is granted to the woman will be granted to her husband tenfold.

"First, I'd like to have more money than I could spend in my lifetime," said the woman, and her wish was granted, with her husband getting 10x more.

"Next, I'd like to have more sex appeal than anyone else," said the woman, and her wish was granted, although her husband became the most handsome man alive.

"Finally, I'd like to have a teeny-weeny heart attack ...."

So, how's the jobless week gion'? lmao.gif

Not Jobless yet, I'm on vacation this week, and will be jobless next Friday. But I start the new one next Monday...

How's the little teeth biz?

Well, since you're jobless Fri, maybe we can have that lunch that was rained out last week.

Let me know if you can squeeze it in between postings. grin.gif

Calvin  (no socks)

6 posts and what was topic anyhow?.... dopeslap.gif

My estate is in shambles......need a vacation....shoulder at 95%..... How long to Torrey?

Francois_Dumas
6 posts and what was topic anyhow?.... dopeslap.gif

My estate is in shambles......need a vacation....shoulder at 95%..... How long to Torrey?

I can relate to that Calvin...

.... oh... we're leaving in two days .... lmao.giflmao.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Well, since you're jobless Fri, maybe we can have that lunch that was rained out last week.

Let me know if you can squeeze it in between postings. grin.gif

Can't you two just open a window and hollar at each other or something? Oh wait, that would require actually putting the laptop down and getting off the couch...... (Rosanna Danna voice from SNL) ......nevermind crazy.gifdopeslap.giflmao.gif

Shawn

Archived