IGNORED

Singer Model 604

CoarsegoldKid

CoarsegoldKid

Is there anyone on the forum in the business of sewing machines that can tell me what the value is of a working condition Singer Touch & Sew Model 604, with cabinet and manual, and tool kit. PM me.

we sold a 1947 pedal model with cabinet but in need of a new belt for $120.00 last summer in edmonton (moms down sizing from house to condo), search craigslist, kijiji etc for pricing ideas...

Uh, not sure if this helps, but if you have a Singer Model 1911A1, it's worth a lot more than a model 604.

Just a bit of trivia I suppose.

wave.gif

CoarsegoldKid

You see it's time for Juanita and I to shed our lives of unused clutter. Damn this is going to be hard. Her childhood sewing machine just isn't needed anymore. While in town yesterday she stopped in at the local small sewing machine center where she discovered there is a blue book on sewing machines. Whod a thunk! It's valued at a whopping $6.00. Do you know it will cost 6 bucks in gas to take it to a local charity that might take it. Hey there's an old Nordic Track too!

If she has a strong emotional attachment to it, keep it. But it sounds like she may be ready to let it go...

The key to cleaning up is to get rid of the stuff you don't need, use, or love. It easiest to do the sorting when you're moving, as you have a much more objective view about stuff when it's going to cost you to move it... smile.gif

Then, as anyone who'd been in my garage can attest to, there's me: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23510145/

lmao.gif

Archived