IGNORED

For the "Believers" among us . . .

KMG_365

. . . and non-believers alike!

I heard an interesting interview on the radio today of one of the founders of beliefnet.com .

I know we've had many discussions about such topics in the past, and frankly, I'd rather talk about spirituality, or "faith" than guns, politics or even "alleged global climate change" any day. dopeslap.gif

. . . talk amongst yourselves . . . . grin.gif

Great!! Something else for Haverkamp to take the opposition position on.
Naw, I'm going to guess that he's in favor of religious freedom.
Naw, I'm going to guess that he's in favor of religious freedom.

I could elaborate, but first I need to know who's paying the bills.

"Something else for Haverkamp to take the [correct] position on."

Geez, the sheer number of responses in such a short time frame has got to be a record! lmao.gif

"Something else for Haverkamp to take the [INcorrect] position on."

Fixed it for you Greg, I know you've been busy arguing other points so I thought I'd help out.... wave.gif

What an appropriate response for a thread on "Who is God" lmao.gif

Holy Cow! smirk.gif

Something for everybody there..

Everyone keeps telling me agnosticism is a religion... I've never agreed.... but I did think I'd see something there... it is after all a belief. But I didn't see agnosticism, atheism, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Spoofism? smile.gif) along the side bar. So apparently nothing there for me. bncry.gif

Why do we always have to disagree Billy? Just once I'd like to agree with you on something. My heck (yeah, they say that in Utah, "Oh My Heck" too), I've agreed with Whip four times!

Wait, wait, a miracle from above smile.gif .... I'm under "Secular Philosophies"... There is something for everyone!

Billy, your on it man! Way to go. We've found common ground! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gifcool.gif

Jan

Really, I thought it was a thread on "Who is Man". grin.gif

Jan

Firefight911

Jan

He ain't that either! grin.gif

Jan

He ain't that either! grin.gif

Oh, is that how he meant it? Went straight over my head dopeslap.gif.

I guess it all depends on whether you think he's mostly right, mostly wrong, or simply imbued with superhuman energy and nothing better to do... No emoticon as a gesture of respect.

I run 42/42 in my Z6s or were those Pilot Roads? I use synthetic awl - and change it every 300 miles. I pack a Smith and Wesson in my left bag and a Glock in the right. I shoot first and ask questions later. I wear one ear plug in my left ear only, and wear some gear, some times. I support police officers, except when they give me tickets. I think that about covers my contribution to this thread. Amen.

simply imbued with superhuman energy and nothing better to do...

If only both of those were true...

So, I think it's fair to say that this post has brought to the light of day two new facts of BMWST life, just as the apple falling shone light on the effect of gravity:

1. Any time Jamie posts something, the thread will immediately go off in an unintended direction.

2. It's really "Milton Indefatigable".

Jan

Firefight911

1. Any time Jamie posts something, the thread will immediately go off in an unintended direction.

2. It's really "Milton Indefatigable".

Jan

thumbsup.giflmao.gifthumbsup.giflmao.gif

Now, who's gonna take his stapler away from him.

Ummmmm, yeaaaaaaaa, riiiiigggghhhhhtttttt!!!!!!

Lets_Play_Two

Please don't confuse spirituality and religion. It is possible to be both, neither or one and not the other. I find spirituality to be summed up as living a positive and creative life. Personally I can continue my religious beliefs within that framework, but I strive for positive and creative because that not only impacts me but everyone around me. grin.gif

Here's my .45

You don't need spirituality to be religious.

You don't need religion to be spiritual.

There is a greater good.

Archived