IGNORED

Zumo's dropping in price?

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

I noticed the Zumo 550 here is dropping in price now, possibly because of the TomTom Rider, i.e. 'competition'. Is it only here or in the States as well?

Francois,

I'm sure it is..You can thank me for that..I bought mine a month or two ago...

I have the same effect on the stock market... lmao.gif

Francois,

Billy,

Go buy another one; Market (finally!) had a heck of a day! thumbsup.gif

xbubblehead
Francois,

Thanks Lawman, how bout buying an oil refinery?

AdventurePoser
Francois,

Lawman, take consolation....it's my fault too, for exactly the same reasons!

grin.gif

Steve in So Cal

Francois,

Lawman, take consolation....it's my fault too, for exactly the same reasons!

grin.gif

Steve in So Cal

Me too. Got one in December. tongue.gif

bakerzdosen
I noticed the Zumo 550 here is dropping in price now, possibly because of the TomTom Rider, i.e. 'competition'. Is it only here or in the States as well?
I haven't seen prices (well, the less expensive prices anyway - the general prices you see I don't pay much attention to) drop at all. They seem to be hovering around $650 (which is up from $615 not too long ago).

The dollar on the other hand...

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't seen prices (well, the less expensive prices anyway - the general prices you see I don't pay much attention to) drop at all. They seem to be hovering around $650 (which is up from $615 not too long ago).

The dollar on the other hand...

The dollar ain't worth the paper it's printed on. Now the Zumo is another story. You can pick 'em up HERE for $559 FRN! Save one for me.

Hope you all are having a Happy Easter!

You can pick 'em up HERE for $559 FRN! Save one for me.

I have since learned this reseller is not reputable. BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITHT THEM! Unless you live in NYC and can walk in and buy it. That is all.

If it's electronics then the price will drop. I've just been amazed at how long Garmin has been able to keep the Zumo's price so high! dopeslap.gif

I ordered a Zumo from CameraAddict.com which appeared like Techonline.com as part of a summary of places to buy it. I got an email asking me to call them about the order. They proceeded to try and sell me the things that are supposed to be in the box in the first place at additional cost because I had ordered and "open box" unit. BS!! When I went back to the website they only had one hit for a Zumo and it was at a much higher price. Don't trust everyprice.com for this stuff. I cancelled the order.

Archived