IGNORED

very happy with Suburban Machinery

krussell

I've added several Suburban items to my RT. First lowered pegs for me, then bar risers, then a shifter, then lowered pillion pegs. Great well built products that seem like they will last at least as long as the RT. My interaction with the company has been great with every purchase.

After riding a day with the bar risers I didn't really feel they made me more comfortable. I contacted suburban who said they would happily accept a return, and then went on to recommend a competitors product that might work for my physique. It did, and I'm thrilled.

Thanks for the review. The SM bar risers do just that- raise the bars up. They are basically thick blocks of machined metal.

The Moto techniques are just as thick, but also relocate the handlebars backwards toward the rider to reduce the "lean forward" or reach.

I have used Moto's and love them.

I also have no affiliation with either vendor.

Thanks for the review. The SM bar risers do just that- raise the bars up. They are basically thick blocks of machined metal.

The Moto techniques are just as thick, but also relocate the handlebars backwards toward the rider to reduce the "lean forward" or reach.

Good clarification. The moto techniques I have are about 3/4 the thickness of the Suburban's I sent back. I should have measured them while I had them.

ShovelStrokeEd

Kevin,

I'm gonna have to go look around for something that will piss you off, you are way too happy. grin.gif

AdventurePoser

Kevin,

Like you, I am very happy with my Suburban Products. I've put their footpeg lowering kits on all my BMWs. Had the bar risers, but took them off as I ride more comfortably without them.

The FLK combined with a Russell Day Long makes my R12RT the Ultimate Long Distance Ride...

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

Kevin,

The FLK combined with a Russell Day Long makes my R12RT the Ultimate Long Distance Ride...

Cool, I have a ride in appointment w/my pillion to get the Russell Day Long on Apr 25th. Then I too will have the Ultimate Ride!

Archived