IGNORED

very happy with Panoptx Sunglasses

krussell

Back in January I bought a set of prescription glasses from Panoptx.

http://panoptx.com/

I sent them my Drs. prescription and $330 and they sent me a pair of the Bora model. They are great, and fit me well. I mistakingly ordered polarized lenses, which interact with my visor and/or windshield and/or other car's windshields etc. in a way that make them or less useless. I called Panoptix today expecting to pay a fair amount to have the lenses replaced with a non polarized version. Much to my surpise, and total delight, on their prescriptions lenses they offer one lens exchange in the first six months. Sweet.

Great product, great service.

Kevin,

Do you wear a full face helmet with these and if so how is the comfort level on a full day ride?

Thanks for you input.

Kevin,

Do you wear a full face helmet with these and if so how is the comfort level on a full day ride?

Thanks for you input.

I wear a Nolan N100 modular full face. The Panoptx Bora fits my head just right, and adds very little width. I've spent the day in them under the helmet and am very pleased with the comfort. I recently added an autocom headset to the helmet and had no issues with the helmet/speakers/glasses.

Be sure to get the non polarized version if you every want to lower your shield or read your GPS. :-)

I'd recommend hitting your local panoptx dealer and trying on all there models. They have a wide variety of fit.

Enjoy

Archived