IGNORED

Pro pilots can't play!

GelStra

That's why I'm against hypersonic travel. I want my pilots to have more than 8 seconds to figure out where they're supposed to go. (I got frustrated and closed the window. I was at 18500 or so... I'd never heard of Malaga, and Hanover and Bremen threw me, and the Scandinavian states were tough without the borders.)

16422. Not bad for a guy who hasn't been in Europe for over 20 years...

(Oops - not true - I spent 2 weeks in the UK about 5 years ago...)

steve.foote

22002, but I have to admit I took it twice due to flubbing Birmingham. Yeah, that's right, I set my plane to Birmingham, Alabama! dopeslap.gif

Firefight911

8182...........I have only left California less than 10 times. Ask Phil about my geographical and directional skills..... lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

skinny_tom (aka boney)

It's funny, I've gone as high as 27k and as low as 16k depending on how far west the bulk of the landings are.

Francois_Dumas

29028.... but I tried twice blush.gif I move my mouse too much when picking a spot in Step 3, shouldn't drink so much the night before dopeslap.gif

Ok after several tries I know one thing for sure. If your flying with me you best bring Euros for the train. Even after several tries I'm only getting 22,000 or so. Pathetic.

Francois_Dumas

For all of you not getting over, oh, 25.000 or so, there is a great solution: come on over and visit us !!! smile.gif

Archived