IGNORED

Annual Georgia Mountain Rally

Andrea

Georgia Mountain Rally, Hiawassee, Georgia, USA

May 2-4, 2008

The official link to this year's rally is at www.bmwmoga.info. Don't know what the GMR is? Keep reading!

Some of the finest and twistiest roads in the southeast make this rally a must. The beautiful North Georgia Mountain location is in close proximity to Deal's Gap, the Cherohala Skyway, Wolf Pen Gap, Two Wheels Only (TWO), Brasstown Bald, Richard Russell Scenic Parkway, Blood Mountain (Hwy 129), Nantahala, Wyah Bald, the Blue Ridge Parkway, and much more.

Where exactly is the Rally?

The rally site will once again be at Bald Mountain Park Campground Resort , just outside of Hiawassee, GA. Expect shady campsites, hot showers, good food, great variety of vendors and door prizes, live music, bonfires, bike show, seminars, fun and fellowship.

The fee includes 2 nights camping, rally pin for the first 750, poker run, awards, door prizes, Friday and Saturday dinners, campfire, and plenty of coffee to drink.

Pre-registration is $40 (postmarked by 4/1/08) or $45 at the gate. Early registration provides a chance to win the mystery door prize. Day-passes ($10 at gate) will not include food, camping, prizes, activities or awards, but will allow rally area and vendor area access. Camping before and/or after rally dates requires separate fee(s) paid directly to the campground office.

Registration form and & information, vendor registration form, and other links can be found at the GMR Rally web site. You can Pay and Register Online! Local Chambers of Commerce for Hiawassee and Blairsville also provide various area lodging and cabin listings.

Rally Meisters: Doug Peters and Andrea White

• 1 month later...
daveinatlanta

A reminder -- to keep this thread alive and an update.

This promises to be a nice rally and a large one. We're expecting good weather too.

So far, approx 30 vendors have registered.

We're expecting good weather too.

Yup Dave, as long as I don't preregister otherwise the Miller rain whammy would be on the whole weekend.

So, I promise to register at the gate cool.gifthumbsup.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Leaving out of Jacksonville Friday morning May 2.....

Sorry I can't wander over to this but the future in-laws will be in town that weekend and we will probably be out on the boat. If you ride down SC11, smile and wave as you cross Lake Keowee. grin.gifwave.gif

Shawn

Sorry I can't wander over to this but the future in-laws

Future In Laws......Heck bring'em to the rally show'em who you really are.... lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Archived