IGNORED

2008 Colorado Classic 1000

emlevy

The 2008 Colorado Classic 1000 is scheduled for this coming August 16-17. This event is santioned by the Iron Butt Association as a SaddleSore 1000 and is limited to 125 riders. The route is Denver to Cripple Creek, Colorado, the long way around. See www.coloradobeemers.org for more information and an entry form.

Hi, Eric, and welcome!

I'm considering riding in this year's event. I rode in the 2007 edition, and wrote about it here <linky>. Based on my experience, I'd recommend it for someone looking for an endurance challenge and some IBA recognition. It was well organized, with good support. If I do it again, I'll try to be better rested and prepared than I was last year.

Thanks Joel. You had a great Finish last year and I hope you're able to join us this year. For 2008 we have a new route and finish venue and I think everyone's going to have a great time again!

If you are looking to pick up a SS1000 Eric puts together a great route. I did the 'Classic' last year. It will be hard to beat the route! Well organized, fantastic scenery, highly recommended! Wish I could fit this years in my schedule.

Archived