IGNORED

Moto GP practice spoiler

Boffin

Wow.

Who would have predicted that?

Rookies on top, I never thought Toesland had it in him...

Lorenzo 1:53.927

Toesland 1:54.182

Edwards 1;54.499

Stoner 1:54.733

De Puniet 1:54.818

Hayden 1:54.880

Rossi 1:55.133

Pedrosa 1:55.170

Doviziozo 1:55.185

Hopkins 1.55.263

Andy

Chris Vermulen has just said (on British Eurosport) that the Bridgestone qualifiers felt like race tyres not quallifiers, but less predictable. Sometimes they gripped, sometimes they didn't. All the top places were on Michelin.

The Michelins seems to have improved a whole lot over the winter and cango well from the start, Bridgestones however need a lap or two to settle in...

Tomorrow may well be a different story.

Andy

russell_bynum
Chris Vermulen has just said (on British Eurosport) that the Bridgestone qualifiers felt like race tyres not quallifiers, but less predictable. Sometimes they gripped, sometimes they didn't. All the top places were on Michelin.

The Michelins seems to have improved a whole lot over the winter and cango well from the start, Bridgestones however need a lap or two to settle in...

Tomorrow may well be a different story.

Andy

Michelin Q's were good last year too. The question is how will they do over full race distance.

Michelin Q's were good last year too. The question is how will they do over full race distance.

Especially now. In order to win your attention, a new sponsor has had the race lengthened to 200 miles. For any questions on this change, you are advised to ask Sherwin-Williams.

... I never thought Toesland had it in him...

Andy, we need to get this sorted out early in the season -- it's Toseland, not toes land. grin.gif

... I never thought Toesland had it in him...

Andy, we need to get this sorted out early in the season -- it's Toseland, not toes land. grin.gif

Freudian slip... lmao.gif

Archived