IGNORED

Wunderlich Heated, but now back seat is too hot????

Dave_W

Hi,

I replaced the Stock front seat with a low Wunderlich OEM heated seat. On the low setting, I can't really tell its getting warm, but on high I can feel it.

I rode with a passenger yesterday, and turned the heat on low, quickly she asked me to turn it off, which I did.

A few mins later, she insisted that the seat was really really hot, and burning her; She kept getting up, and down on the pegs. ;-(

We stopped; it didn't feel too warm to the touch, but I didn't sit on it..We disconnected it and rode on..

Any thoughts??

David

Any ideas.

I'm pretty sure this was discussed here.

<I know this response was of absolutely no value and didn't answer your question... I just couldn't resist>

I replaced the Stock front seat with a low Wunderlich OEM heated seat. On the low setting, I can't really tell its getting warm, but on high I can feel it.

David:

Each person's sensitivity is different. I can tell you that my R12RT (07) will burn my tush off on HI and that's through whatever pants I have on under my 'Stich. I can only tolerate "high" for a while, then I have to turn if off and let my butt cool down! cool.gif

I do beleeb the seat heat is for when it's like really cold and you just got on a snow covered surface.

I rarely use my electric gloves unless it's like freezey and stuff. But it's nice when it's needed.

Were that we all had such comforts on our lesser farked bikes! dopeslap.gif

Archived