IGNORED

IRS Problems Solved

Rob_Mayes

steve.foote
Silliness.

That superfluous when referring to San Francisco governance.

Yeah, I started with silliness, but edited it to senseless. Silliness may still be the better adjective.

Yeah, I started with silliness, but edited it to senseless. Silliness may still be the better adjective.

Either is generally descriptive of anything that happens in SF's City Hall.

ShovelStrokeEd

For a million bucks you could hire 4 guys to carry him up to the desk every day for the duration of his term, thereby reducing the unemployed statistic.

Alternatively, a couple hundred bucks should be sufficient to build a rolling ramp out of plywood and 2x4's.

The UK is littered with off-the-shelf electric wheelchair ramps. Typical installation costs in the order of 10,000 UK pounds ($20K). We have a few historic buildings over here....

Andy

steve.foote
We have a few historic buildings over here....

Thank you! You guys know what an historic building looks like. Maybe the SF city council should spend some more money hiring Andy to come over and teach them the significance of the term 'historic.' grin.gif

We have a few historic buildings over here....

Thank you! You guys know what an historic building looks like. Maybe the SF city council should spend some more money hiring Andy to come over and teach them the significance of the term 'historic.' grin.gif

Sure ... Outsourse the consultants

You guys know what an historic building looks like. Maybe the SF city council should spend some more money hiring Andy to come over and teach them the significance of the term 'historic.'

Parts of New England are learning, but I think that's a general concept that we're all missing.

Gunnison, proud to have the oldest and smallest WalMart in the USA. :P

Archived