IGNORED

A tyre question

Reutens

Hi guys,

Just want to know has anyone tried fitting a Bridgstone Battlax rear tyre (touring) to a R1100Gs, since I am riding most of the time along highways, the off road tyre wears off very fast, previously on my R1100Rt I used the Battlax tyres and they gave me good mileage per tyre.

Rgs

Reutens

I have used a BT020 on the back of my R1150Gs, gave good grip, but only lasted half the milage as the metzler Tourance that was on before, I got 11000 miles on that, have a conti trial attack fitted to the rear now. thumbsup.gif

My previous tyre was a Mezler it only lasted 13K (kilometers)on the GS The Battlax on my RT could go up to more than 30K (kilometers), this weekend I'd try the Battlewing and see if it fairs any better.

Rgs

thumbsup.gif

I have used a BT020 on the back of my R1150Gs, gave good grip, but only lasted half the milage as the metzler Tourance that was on before, I got 11000 miles on that, have a conti trial attack fitted to the rear now. thumbsup.gif
My previous tyre was a Mezler it only lasted 13K (kilometers)on the GS The Battlax on my RT could go up to more than 30K (kilometers), this weekend I'd try the Battlewing and see if it fairs any better.

Rgs

thumbsup.gif

You need to start using the throttle, riding everywhere on tickover, is dull lmao.gif

Archived