IGNORED

Hottie Wants Ride?

Rob_Mayes

Suppose you and your wife/girl friend pulled up to a retaurant, etc and a young Hottie said to you "What kind of motorcycle is that? Can I have a ride?"

My question is would you give her a ride and what would your wife/girl friend say when you got back (assuming you gave her the ride)? lurker.gif

Women, of course, are welcome to respond.

I don't think I'd dare come back.

Not the way I'd choose to end a 36 year marriage--with the death of the groom.

Firefight911

I know what my husband would do.........and it is not because he is scared of me. He respects himself and our marriage.

Isn't that right Philip?????????

Love you honey!! grin.gif

I've already got a young hottie riding w/me.

cool.gif

My wife would say, "if you had been smart enough to read

51148132375.jpg you could've had a ride. Since you aren't, oh well."

Suppose you and your wife/girl friend pulled up to a retaurant, etc and a young Hottie said to you "What kind of motorcycle is that? Can I have a ride?"

My question is would you give her a ride and what would your wife/girl friend say when you got back (assuming you gave her the ride)? lurker.gif

She would, of course, ask if we used protection. No no, get your minds out of the gutter. I meant ATGATT you perverts. dopeslap.gif

Have you contacted a lawyer yet Rob? lmao.gif

I know what my husband would do.........and it is not because he is scared of me. He respects himself and our marriage.

Phillip? lmao.giflmao.gifwave.gif

My wife wouldn't think twice about it, may even offer the young thing her coat and helmet....better she go for a ride with me than some wheelie popping squid.

Are people's relationships really so precarious....no trust in this world...confused.gif

Firefight911

You get me!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gifgrin.gif

You get me!!! lmao.giflmao.gifgrin.gif

uH-oH grin.gifgrin.gif

Firefight911

You get me!!! lmao.giflmao.gifgrin.gif

uH-oH grin.gifgrin.gif

Uhhhhhhhh . . . . smirk.gifsmirk.gifsmirk.gif

Firefight911
It depends on just how HOT she really is! thumbsup.gif

No it doesn't! Have you seen my wife!?!? SMOKIN!!!! grin.gifgrin.gif

Given that I ride a fugly bike, wearing a Hi-Viz jacket, and my gray hairs signal more extinction than distinction, I'm quite sure I'd be tending to my dear wife, who would be dying of terminal convulsive laughter, and that the Hottie would be discouraged by the arrival of emergency vehicles, EMTs and the coroner. "Never mind," the hottie would say.

Either that, or my wife would exterminate the Hottie on the spot, in service to mankind. Anyone who could ignore all the repellent I deploy (intentionally or not) must be an evil alien, up to no good, and must be stopped.

[Note to the humor and sarcasm impaired: this contains some of each]

AdventurePoser

Excellent recovery. thumbsup.gif

Steve in So Cal

Resisting temptation to post some of her "Miley Cyrus Moments" lmao.giflmao.gif

I'd tell the hottie she has to ask Dianne. That would quell most any argument or issue on the matter. wave.gif

I guess my question would be, why are you bringing sand to the beach in the first place?

OK, let me get this straight...

I'm at the restaurant with my wife and my girl friend...

And then the young hottie shows up...

What else could you do??? Just tell her...

"Jump on Baby, the more the merrier!" thumbsup.gif

Resisting temptation to post some of her "Miley Cyrus Moments" lmao.giflmao.gif

I'd tell the hottie she has to ask Dianne. That would quell most any argument or issue on the matter. wave.gif

Of course I would give her a ride (of course since I am riding no tequila is involved!!) (Just a thought for PRC)

Matt would not complain in the least bit, right honey? thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Matt would not complain in the least bit, right honey? thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Without video, that ride would be meaningless! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gifdopeslap.giflurker.gif

Since I ride an R1200ST, which is considered by many to be among the ugliest motorcycles every made, I'd know instantly that she wasn't really interested in anything other than my manly body. For that reason, I would have to decline.

I would say "no" and I would tell her she must be confusing me with my friend Philip....... grin.gif

You married guys have all the luck! dopeslap.gif

You married guys have all the luck! dopeslap.gif

Pawnshop + cheap ring = women that want you to take them places.

Brilliant!

guinnessB11.jpg

Since I ride an R1200ST, which is considered by many to be among the ugliest motorcycles every made, I'd know instantly that she wasn't really interested in anything other than my manly body. For that reason, I would have to decline.

eek.gif

Have you been spraying painting without opening the windows again? grin.gif

Are people's relationships really so precarious....no trust in this world

Not really, but the delusions happening in this thread make that hard to see.

russell_bynum
Are people's relationships really so precarious....no trust in this world

Not really, but the delusions happening in this thread make that hard to see.

lmao.gif

I would have to decline grin.gif. I haven't carried a passenger since I slid my BSA Cub into the curb with John Allen on the back.

I can't speak for Jan. lmao.gif

Whether my wife was there with me or not, the answer is no.

'you want a ride, go get married, buy your husband a BMW R1150R for his birthday, and I pretty much guarantee, HE'll take you for a ride'.

If she had her own helmet, I'd tell her to climb on.

My wife would give me a kiss and tell me to have a fun time, as well as say "be nice and not scare the poor girl."

But she wouldn't allow the loan of her helmet. I've already made *THAT* mistake, and paid for it... dopeslap.gif

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Gabby would probably tell her to get on then tell me how bad of a pillion she was when they came back... Of course, it would be the first time she's ridden in a while, and the first time ever with a pillion, but it would happen that way, or not happen at all...

Happens to me all the time.

I just tell my wife I'll be back later and catch a cab home.

Thanks for making me chuckle outloud.

George Brown

This is not a pretty picture! lmao.gif

Ding, ding, ding, we've got a winner. lmao.gif

That was a very good answer, hard diminished at all by the fact that Jamie was looking over his shoulder as he typed.grin.gif

JerryMather

That was a very good answer, hard diminished at all by the fact that Jamie was looking over his shoulder as he typed.grin.gif

It's just what I'd expect him to post, unless he's planning on adding air conditioning to his doghouse. lmao.gif

Right, "Philip?" wave.gifwave.gifwave.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Paul_Burkett

Suppose you and your wife/girl friend pulled up to a retaurant,

In this situation, as if we went out to eat and she was a stranger, no way, that's what I say. But if we were at a get together and my wife knew her or she was a friend, that is a horse of a different color.

.... what would your wife/girl friend say when you got back

Remember now, whatever she would say would be said for the next 20 years every time you brought up getting that new set of clubs or a new farkle for the bike or that boat you've been eyeing. eek.gif

I know what I would say .... "please ma'am step away from the bike"

I am not married....... and even I am smart enough not to go there(into this situation). Situations like these are things you can pay for (in various ways) for a llloooonnnnnnng time. grin.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

xbubblehead
I am not married....... and even I am smart enough not to go there(into this situation). Situations like these are things you can pay for (in various ways) for a llloooonnnnnnng time. grin.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

Right there with ya. Not married but smart enough to stay clear. thumbsup.gif

It would be great to just be asked ... and the memories are long and fond!!! lmao.gif

Archived