IGNORED

DN-01 available in Japan

UberXY

01_s.jpg

"The unique, low-styling body features a liquid-cooled four-stroke 680 cc OHC V-twin engine that resonates power and a new automatic transmission, the Human-Friendly Transmission (HFT), that delivers superior throttle response for comfort even on long rides, and simple operation with no need for clutch use, allowing sporty riding. "

That is one ugly ride!

Indeed - it even makes the R12RT look downright stunning! :D

Wow - sporty riding without the <strike>ability</strike> need to shift - who'd have thunk it?!

(Where's the tongue-in-cheek smilie??)

baggerchris

I like the looks. I like the two mode tranny; regular and sport; and I like the button shift 6 speed manual mode, just like my wife's IS300 Lexus.

I pretty much like the whole package.

Nah...the R1200RT still wins the ugly bike contest but not by as much as before....BMW may even want to demand a recount... lurker.gif

Nah...the R1200RT still wins the ugly bike contest but not by as much as before....BMW may even want to demand a recount... lurker.gif

No way, the real "ugly bike" winner is the 1150RT. Only a blind man would like its looks (or maybe Shamu the whale) eek.gif

I like it...would like to ride one. Make mine brown or beige with ABS.

This could very well be our next new bike. Honda, are you listening?

Overall I like the concept and the styling, but I'd like to see one with more of a "standard" seating position instead of the legs-forward "cruiser" position.

Is this a sporty Pacific Coast?

Nah, the PC was better looking and more useful.

261655783_ksz3e-M.jpg

It may have been dipped in plastic but it was bullet proof.

Archived