IGNORED

It's Fightingpiper's day too!

SageRider

Fightingpiper

Thanks everyone! I unforturnatly had to run into work already this morning. I was going to head up to Duluth because the Minnesota owners association had a bus trip to Aerostich today but I had to miss it. I do have a nice night out with friends planned at a nice little restaurant here in St. Paul.

Thanks!

Happy Birthday!

Someone owns Minnesota?

Why?

grin.gif

Have a great day.

Fightingpiper
Happy birthday Jeff. Tell me more about this Minnesota owners association. Is there a web address?

thanks

It's www.bmwmocm.com. Don't know too much about them as I've only been to one Bull & Burger lunch last month. The Aerostich trip sounded interesting but work always seems to get in the way. The wife and I do plan to attend their Rally at the end of May. We have friends in Lacrosse where she'd stay (she doesn't camp) and I'd be free to participate in whatever I want.

BTW I did ride today. Took her out and drove around Lake Minnetonka... thumbsup.gif

Thanks Jeff. I will think about that rally at the end of May. The Great River Road is a fun ride.

Good for you for getting out today. I only saw one bike on the road today...an airhead with side car.

Archived