IGNORED

UnRally to MOA National Rally

Beagler

Anyone going from the Un to Gillette, Wy for the MOA rally? It starts on July 17. Also there is a Rally in High River, Alberta, Canada July 12 - 14. It's called the Rocky Bow Lunatic Fringe Rally. A person could make all three...

Maybe, at least heading in that direction. Might stop there in Gillette, but it wouldn't be for long and would not be my ultimate destination.

MB>

Yes, this will be my first MOA. What should I expect??

I have gone to 2 MOA rallys. Spokane, WA and Lima, OH. For BMW rallys The MOA is very big, around 5,000 people. They have a lot of vendors, seminars, and local rides. They usually have good entertainment (in Ohio they had George Thurogood). There will be a beer garden. Not anything as big and wild as the big Harley type events but then the Beemer crowd isn't like that.

Paul_Burkett

What should I expect??

Big Money Wrally This is the place that has the really good products that you have seen in the magazines and on other people and their bikes. You need tires? they have them and will mount them for you. You want a GPS? They have that and will install that too. Any thing that goes well on a BMW will be there. The riding area will be good and there is always a lot to see at and around the rally site.

http://www.bmwmoa.org/rally/rally08/

Paul,

You answered my question. "Tires" will be in order, hope they are resonable still reeling over the raping I received in the hands of NYC BMW. dopeslap.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone going from the Un to Gillette, Wy for the MOA rally? It starts on July 17. Also there is a Rally in High River, Alberta, Canada July 12 - 14. It's called the Rocky Bow Lunatic Fringe Rally. A person could make all three...

Anyone else planning on making all three?

• 5 weeks later...

Susan and I plan to do both of these rallies with some riding before the UN and then between the two. We really enjoyed riding the passes in Idaho, and several of the north-south routes through this great riding state.

• 1 month later...

Archived