IGNORED

Wireless Extension cord

ItsABeemur

I need to find a 6ft. wireless extension cord? Does anyone know where I can order one? I'm trying to simplify my life and this would just be the ticket!

I need to find a 6ft. wireless extension cord? Does anyone know where I can order one? I'm trying to simplify my life and this would just be the ticket!
6 ft. plus room to grow.
Really? How can that thing move enough power via microwaves to work? Color me skeptical.

I was "trolling". Amazing..someone would actually find something of this nature and it can be purchased. WOW! I love the warning that comes with it....Warning: Even though these microwaves are about as harmful as the leakage from an ordinary microwave oven (not much), do not put computers, televisions, other sensitive electrical equipment, food, liquids, paper, glass, flammable substances, magnets, or living things in between the base and satellite units. Just in case.

This is funny!

I couldn't beleive that after the first three minutes of posting this I have about a dozen reads and nobody commented! Leave it to Milton to not only get his red stapler back, but find the one item we never thought existed....Well done Milton, ...I'm more of a Lumberg man myslef! Take care!...and I was thinking you might need to ride your BMW on Saturday, you know do a little catch up riding...Yeah.

Jerry Johnston

Just because we didn’t comment, it doesn’t mean we didn’t question your sanity. By the way which brand did you end up buying ? lmao.gif

Really? How can that thing move enough power via microwaves to work? Color me skeptical.

1002587-maine_fishing.jpg

Well apparently the jokes on me to some extent, but I'm still confused... You can actually buy the stuff at thinkgeek.com, and it's suppose to be weird, but working stuff, so is the wireless extension cord show there a complete scam? Which would be unusual for that site.
so is the wireless extension cord show there a complete scam?
Not a scam, just a joke... as most readers of that site would probably recognize the device as being impossible at first glance... most readers of the site, that is... grin.gif
so is the wireless extension cord show there a complete scam?
Not a scam, just a joke... as most readers of that site would probably recognize the device as being impossible at first glance... most readers of the site, that is... grin.gif

It was the original plan to distribute power wirelessly to most of our homes. Nikola Tesla was the originator and he and Thomas Edison, who was his employer, argued endlessly about how to distribute the power and AC vs. DC. As a high school science project I built a Tesla Coil that would light up flourescent tubes at 40 feet. Guess that ends any possibility about denying being a geek!

In days of yore (circa 1960’s) I had a CB radio with a 200 watt bi-linier kicker on it that would light (well brightly flicker anyhow) the florescent lights in the ceiling fixtures of the shop when transmitting useless info..

Twisty

Not a scam, just a joke... as most readers of that site would probably recognize the device as being impossible at first glance... most readers of the site, that is...

Even if the warning didn't give it away, adding it to your shopping cart would. That the devices look just like wireless video distributors I've got -- except for the power cords on them -- gave it away to me.

Yeahhh, At first read, it kinda reminded me of when I first started working as a carpenters helper and was asked to go to the truck and get the "board stretcher" needless to say I didn't fall for that one! I did howeveer find myself reading all the responses "just to make sure". By the way nice Musky from WISCONSON Waters?? I presume. I grew up in in the Flatland them migrated to Gods Country (i.e. Wisconsin) Good Day, Bruce A bit off subject...oops

1002587-maine_fishing.jpg

Skeptical? A fisherman who holds the fish closer to the camera to make it appear bigger? wave.gif

Thanks for the comedy. I emailed this to several friends and got calls all weekend with responses like...you got me, bas****!, A**Hole, apparently a bunch of people fell for this one and if nothing else it made for some comical conversation. Thanks for coming out!

I've got one.

eu2000-150.jpg

Before I got the gas powered leaf blower I'd carry the generator in one hand, and the electric blower in the other.

Archived