IGNORED

Why don't dogs have belly buttons?

waylap

Wait...you're in Florida. There's good riding weather so we know cabin fever is not a factor here. Normally we get this kind of question from the "frozen for 6 months in Yukon Territory" folks right about now.

What gives?

Believe me....Last night I bought a fresh loaf of apple cin. bread from Harvest Bread Company at $6.00 a loaf...got up this morning and Mrs. Knifemaker asked me where I put the loaf of bread...went into the kitchen and Ruthie my 80 pound (now PLUS) puppy had a smile on her face and the remains of the bread's packaging between her paws...

Mrs. Knifemaker told me as I exited out of the kitchen ticked off craving some of that fresh bread....RUTHIE IS LAUGHING AT YOU... dopeslap.gif

220764825_bZYB8-L.jpg]http://knifemaker.smugmug.com/photos/220764825_bZYB8-L.jpg[/img]

russell_bynum

Animals definitely laugh.

Laney's bird, Corey laughed at me every time I saw her. She'd always trick me into putting my finger in her cage to pet her and as soon as I did, she'd grab it and say "I got your toes!" and laugh at me. dopeslap.gif

"She'd always trick me into putting my finger in her cage"

If only this was AdvRider I could point out that this proves your a #$#$ moron. smile.gif

russell_bynum
"She'd always trick me into putting my finger in her cage"

If only this was AdvRider I could point out that this proves your a #$#$ moron. smile.gif

grin.gif

Do turtles laugh? confused.gif

Not sure, Bud, But turtles likes its bellybutton tickeled.

Just kidding about the bellybutton... turtles are egg hatched

Do turtles laugh? confused.gif

Not sure, Bud, But turtles likes its bellybutton tickeled.

Just kidding about the bellybutton... turtles are egg hatched

Hey Tank, let's ask Mr. Turtle Whack himself. wave.gif

Archived