IGNORED

Weiner Dog Dancing at Les and Jamie's March 7 in San Diego

Les is more

Steve is coming to our fair city of San Diego. clap.gif

We thought we'd have a little get together here. I usually put out a big pot of Brazilian Black Bean Soup, Maybe some chicken quesadillas or chimichangas and some caesar salad.

So, c'mon down, out or over and meet or regreet Steve Mallinson!!! We have two guest rooms and floor/couch/laZboy space if you'd like to stay the night.

Let's have a party Friday evening, March 7th, say 6:30-ish. We'd love to see a bunch of you!!!

Put your INs here clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I am sadly OUT, due to a prior commitment.

Sadly, I'm going to have to just tell you to cancel your other commitment. tongue.gif I know where to find you. eek.gif

Leslie,

Please withdraw this thread.

If PETA hears about it we'll have Vickgate all over again.

Making weiner dogs dance?

Next thing you know, it leads to

Hotdog.jpg

Or even worse.

The horror of weinerdog grafts gone bad.

justahead.jpg

grin.gif

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Talk about bad timing. frown.gif I will be in San Diego March 6th and 7th to see my boy graduate from Marine Corps Boot Camp at MCRD. Unfortuantely, with my other son livng in Temecula, and me having to be back in Tucson the evening of the 7th, not enough time to drop in. I'm flying anyway and it would just be wrong to show up to a BMWST event in a rented cage.

Next time for sure. thumbsup.gif

I wish I could make it Leslie. That would be a great Birthday present for me. 3/7/57. I'll be at the Daytona Surercross.

good luck..don't hurt yourself.

sorry for the hijack.

IN! wave.gif

Hey, if it's just the three of us, there's more soup for me! grin.gif

Oh, I cannot let that one go... cool.gif

Isn't it time someone just posted "IN" ????

OK, then - "IN!" grin.gif

Les is more

There are one or two more possibly coming from NorCal.

What did you do to tick people off Steve??

lmao.giflmao.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
There are one or two more possibly coming from NorCal.

What did you do to tick people off Steve??

lmao.giflmao.gif

Well, I did sell both of my beemers. grin.gif

I just bought a trio of smoked salmon... smile.gif

Friday night, if I can get off work early I'll be there. Oh wait a minute, I'm not working dopeslap.gif

so count both Sue & me IN

Les is more

If you can make it in 4 1/2 hours, you can have a bed.

I'll get the couch ready for you. lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Wish I could but it is just a little far from here considering I have to give blood on Monday the 4th for my upcoming surgery.

But tell Steve wave.gif and take some pictures.

Bill_Walker
I am sadly OUT, due to a prior commitment.

Sadly, I'm going to have to just tell you to cancel your other commitment. tongue.gif I know where to find you. eek.gif

Yikes! Threats! What is this, ADV? grin.gif

russell_bynum

Count us as an absolute, no question about it, definitely 100% positive maybe. smile.gif

This is going to be a really busy week so getting out early on Friday to make it down there before we pass out and go comatose for the night is going to be a challenge.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Count us as an absolute, no question about it, definitely 100% positive maybe. smile.gif

A positive maybe is better than a definitely not! grin.gif

Les is more

Ala Steve Carr, this is a shameless bump.

Any more of you SoCal, AZ, NorCal or crazy distance riders out there who want to come and spend some time with other inmates?

Where would this other commitment be Mr Walker? I am sure Jamie and I would be like two little wallflowers there.

CA95~Blues-Brothers-Posters.jpg

blues_brothers.gif

Firefight911

Clutch out in 15 minutes. On the road 7AM sharp. Going over 50 to 395 and down. Might stop at Manzanar. We'll see how the time goes.

See ya in a few hours! clap.gifclap.gif

Ya'll are hereby instructed to have a good time, take pictures, and post said pictures in a future post. thumbsup.gif

Wish I could make it, and maybe someday I will show up for one of these SoCal things, but this time I can only send best wishes and this guy: wave.gif

Les is more

Joel,

We love that guy. I guess he'll do until such time as you can make it yourself.

edddd,

I'll try to remember to keep the camera handy.

Firefight911

In Bishop for lunch and a fuel stop.

It has been absoluely gorgeous so far. Tons of snow, clear skies, and the world's worst singer in a helmet!! Fun stuff.

Firefight911

It has been absoluely gorgeous so far. Tons of snow, clear skies, and the world's worst singer in a helmet!! Fun stuff.

Wow, I guess I am obsolete now, you don't need me?????? I remember the days when you would call me from the road and ask me to update the board your location.

Now that you have new capabilities with your new phone.....what ever!!! bncry.gifbncry.gif

Phil's in Bishop!!!!! heheheheheheeee wave.gif

Wow, I guess I am obsolete now, you don't need me?????? I remember the days when you would call me from the road and ask me to update the board your location.

Now that you have new capabilities with your new phone.....what ever!!! bncry.gifbncry.gif

Phil's in Bishop!!!!! heheheheheheeee wave.gif

It's OK, Jamie. We still would rather hear from you! wave.gif Don't concern yourself with MR. INDEPENDENT! grin.gif

Archived