IGNORED

Why won't my browser load Honda motorcycle page???

kudzu

Neither of my computers, both running IE7, will load the motorcycle page on Honda's website. The homepage, http://powersports.honda.com/, loads without difficulty, but when I click on "motorcycles," http://powersports.honda.com/motorcycles/ will simply not load. I have no problem with any other site. There is no indication that a popup is being blocked or anything else I see as a problem. Can anybody suggest what I should look at. Thanks!

Both pages load fine on my computer. I'm also running IE7. If you would provide the error message you are receiving (HTTP 404 - File not found, etc) possibly someone could provide some suggestions.

Odd, as it's not that complicated technology-wise or size-wise - the page has some "heavy" images for dial-up, but that is about it. It will load fairly well with javascript disabled, as well.

Is the page completely loading (indicated by the bottom progress bar)?

ShovelStrokeEd

It's our secret Java code.

Any attempt to load a competing brand's web pages is doomed to failure once you have over 100 posts here. We gotcha and we're keepin' ya. grin.gif

No, three or four bars appear in the little progress meter at the botton but nothing shows up on the page.

Not only do both of my computers (Dell desktop and laptop w/ fairly fast processors and maxed-out RAM) do the same thing, I have even tried loading it with Firefox without success.

I am sure that I am going to feel really dumb when I find out what's going on. It's gonna be something so basic, I'm sure.

No, three or four bars appear in the little progress meter at the botton but nothing shows up on the page.

This would imply a partial page load - could be a routing/transfer rate problem between your ISP and the Honda web server - if so, there's probably not much you can do about it.

It's our secret Java code.

Any attempt to load a competing brand's web pages is doomed to failure once you have over 100 posts here. We gotcha and we're keepin' ya. grin.gif

And.... if he had read the terms of service when he signed up, he would have known that. Why don't people just blindly click on "I agree"? We are watching you. And while were are on the subject, Rice Burner Babes is a highly discouraged site as well. Stop it!

Archived