IGNORED

Help name our new friends.....

Whip

On the way home from Colorado last night we had planned on stopping around 9pm and getting a room for the night. While looking for that room we almost ran over these guys. They were in the middle of our lane lookin around like they had all the time in the world. Louise was drivin and that prolly saved their lives. After Mrs Whip stopped and put on the flashers. I got out of the car and they both came runnin over to me. There were no homes within viewing distance and no collars. We waited with the dogs for a long time and a few cars past, but no one was around. Soooooooooooooo instead of getting a room we put the dogs in the car and drove straight home arriving around 5am.

I almost tied them to Eric Foerster front door in the middle of the night. grin.gif

Without further delay.....here they are........

BTW....they didn't look this good or smell this good last night.

259122945_qi2f7-L.jpg

259123035_Pat4f-L.jpg

Anyway now they need names......these are the choices and Mrs Whip has the final decision.

Bob and Tom

Tommy and Bobby

Killer and Kaisr

Neumann and Palin

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

They all sound good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Disclaimer.....Mrs Whip is takin the dogs to the vet as I write this and they will be checked for chips. Then we are gonna try and call all the vets in the area the dogs were found giving them a link to the pix to help find the owners.

Whip

BTW....they didn't look this good or smell this good last night.

They prolly were thinking the same about you, but they're much to nice to put it on the internet. tongue.gif

I kinda like Phil & Matt. (The names, not so much the people) grin.gif

Well.... My guess is that they're about to be spoiled rotten so how about "Spoiled" and "Rotten"?

Enjoy your new family members.

My wife is a real "sucker for a furry face".... I'm not sure how I've managed to keep the house from being flooded with adopted critters.

Hey Larry, there is only one choice

Killer and Kaisr grin.gif I'll let you figure out which one

is Killer.

Fine looking dogs. Hope you get to keep them.

But those dogs both have hair....

Yeah but the scruffy one is much more "Tom" so that would put the other in the "Bob" category.

Kinda what I was thinking. wink.gif

Moe and Larry, a quick trip to the pound will net you a Shemp and a Curly to complete the set.

Ed,

Are you kiddin? He already has more dogs than the pound... lmao.gif

jUST sHOT this link to Moose...she'll have some good names once she ponders the chances of you two getting the new two...wow...they are awesome looking dawgs ..!! clap.gif

Hope it works out - thumbsup.gif

What are my other dogs thinking about the new additions..?

CUTE!!!!

They look like brothers from other mothers smile.gif.

I think you should call them Neumann and Palin!!!

After the trip to the Vet you need to stop by the bed store and buy a bigger bed...

How wonderful clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif.

How about One Too Many and Two Too Many? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Pretty soon you won't be able to afford to ride, with all those mouths to feed!

They are cute, though. I've got to agree, the beagle-ish one seems more Palin-esque. It's the English blood, don't you know, versus the more Germanic Schnauzerish look of the other mutt.

P.S. Pet Jay and Tiffany and the three R's for me!

fROM mOOSE...

Please post to "The Whips" for me:

As you may know I am an avid reader and adore Charles Dickens' writing - most specifically the novel, "Great Expectations". John and I have always had female dogs, so this has yet to work for me, but I have always dreamed of having two males and naming them "Pip" and "Dolge". In the story, Great Expectations, Pip, is an orphan and is destined to be trained as a blacksmith, a low but skilled and honest profession, but strives to rise above his class after meeting the love of his life. Dolge is a journeyman blacksmith and is as strong, rude, and sullen as Pip is gentle and kind. He eventually ends up making an attempt on Pip's life. Let's hope the dogs don't follow suit, but the history of the names would be fun....

Color me green.... I'd love to convince John we need a few more dogs. Unfortunately, I don't think he sure there's enough room left in the bed!

All my best,

Moose

Hard to believe......the Vet says those two muts are from the same litter.

No chips.....Amarillo SPCA says no one is lookin for those muts.

The search continues.............

Scruff and Tuffy

Eric is no longer accepting donations from the community...no matter what my wife said thumbsup.gif

Good looking dogs Whip. Just more to add to your fleet.

PS..did you drive through the fires south of C-City? I was busy all night long playing fireman. Many thousands of acres on fire at the same time.

Scruff and Tuffy

Eric is no longer accepting donations from the community...no matter what my wife said thumbsup.gif

Good looking dogs Whip. Just more to add to your fleet.

PS..did you drive through the fires south of C-City? I was busy all night long playing fireman. Many thousands of acres on fire at the same time.

We went right through C-City on 208.......all we saw were deer.

?????????????????????

Whip

Moe and Larry, a quick trip to the pound will net you a Shemp and a Curly to complete the set.

those names are pretty much taken Ed:

230007033-L.jpg

Great luck for the hounds! I can't wait for them to pile on me in bed! 7 Dawgs in one bed=HEAVEN at least for me!!!

They should be quite happy when it isn't raining. Just don't let them see this, they'll take off again!!!

223717509_6KuBb-L.jpg

Enjoy the love these guys look like they are willing to spread!!!

Liz is over my shoulder going "ahhhhh, how cute!" No honey we're not adopting any more dogs! She likes Bob & Tom. The second one looks like the dog from my youth Lyndie. Two lucky pooches indeed.

Since we're limited to the choices you listed (Yeah, I know, I can actually read), I'd have to go with Neumann and Palin. Bob and Tom sounds like you're WAY too big of a fan of the radio show.

Killer and Kaisr do sound nice as well though.

If you were taking write in votes, I'd ask you to remember whose anniversary were they found... smile.gif

Since we're limited to the choices you listed (Yeah, I know, I can actually read), I'd have to go with Neumann and Palin. Bob and Tom sounds like you're WAY too big of a fan of the radio show.

Killer and Kaisr do sound nice as well though.

If you were taking write in votes, I'd ask you to remember whose anniversary were they found... smile.gif

I added Monty to the list and I think we have a winner........

http://bmwsporttouring.com/ubbthreads/sh...&PHPSESSID=

....and

I don't think Hooner and Nerdy will work......... grin.gif

Whip

I added Monty to the list and I think we have a winner........

....and

I don't think Hooner and Nerdy will work......... grin.gif

Whip

So, have the two new mutts got names yet? If not, how 'bout Chance and Hardly, cuzz that's the hand they were drawing to until you two softies showed up on the scene. smile.gif Cute pooches that Hardly and Chance! thumbsup.gif

We have called every Vet and animal shelter in the area they were found. No one has reported them missing.

Louise has named them Monty and Neumann.

We may still get a call that will send them back to West Texas............

Whip

Hey Larry - congratulations! Those are two are VERY lucky... and my guess is, so are you and Mrs. Whip!

Cheers,

Kirsten

Congratulations to Monty and Neumann. They're a couple of lucky dogs!

And bless you both for taking them in. thumbsup.gif

We have called every Vet and animal shelter in the area they were found. No one has reported them missing.

Whip

Ummm...... sooooo....... which one is which...... ?

.....if only I was any good with photoshop... D***!!!! (Now don't anyone get any ideas).

Hope you enjoy your new friends.

Jan

Whip

Ummm...... sooooo....... which one is which...... ?

.....if only I was any good with photoshop... D***!!!! (Now don't anyone get any ideas).

Hope you enjoy your new friends.

Jan

Neumann....Tom "Azkaisr" Neumann.

259122945_qi2f7-L.jpg

Monty....Bob "Killer"/ "Monty" Palin

259123035_Pat4f-L.jpg

I vote Simon and Garfunkel. That was a very noble thing you guys did. I just wish the dogs were smart enough to realize just how lucky they are to have crossed paths with you. There is nothing like unconditional love.

Archived