IGNORED

Jacqueline the World Traveler-Bday Girl

BFish

eGADS..! jACQUELINE'S Birthday..?? confused.gif

Have her post some pictures of her breathing and what state she moto'd to to do the it. eek.gif

Maybe throw a chain on her ankle and hold her down for ONE moment..? dopeslap.gif

What a moto-monster..! Good on'ya..! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Happy Birthday J!!

Kick him in the shins!! Trust us, it works.

Enjoy your day. Lord knows we have the perfect weather for a sick day ride away from work!!! thumbsup.gifgrin.gif

wave.gifwave.gif

I decided I would wait until I talked to the boss about whether to post her birthday, and I find out she put it in her profile now. Oddly, Jacqueline is NOT one to enjoy attention so I held off posting until she said okay. Looks like I'm quite late (as if that is unique dopeslap.giflmao.gif)

I want to thank you for sharing your amazing endurance, fortitude, and absolute zest for life with the rest of us here. You have been an inspiration to many of us both here and outside our little group here. I can't wait to enjoy another year of you and your infectious attitude of living, both in person and through your words and camera lens! thumbsup.gif

223713039_2Z4Da-L.jpg

223630205_vhD2e-L.jpg

223640112_fcjxp-L.jpg

161846676_DMdtj-L.jpg

247327454_MPzhM-L.jpg

Maybe throw a chain on her ankle and hold her down for ONE moment..? dopeslap.gif

What a moto-monster..! Good on'ya..! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I think I've found a chain strong enough to hold her for several months at least!!!

I want to thank you for sharing your amazing endurance, fortitude, and absolute zest for life with the rest of us here. You have been an inspiration to many of us both here and outside our little group here. I can't wait to enjoy another year of you and your infectious attitude of living, both in person and through your words and camera lens! thumbsup.gif

Well said, and nice pikkies Rickie. smirk.gif

Happy Birthday Jacqueline. thumbsup.gif

It's been pretty dull around here since you been gone. grin.gif

Archived