IGNORED

Subaru commertial

millbert

Has anyone seen the Subaru commercial,with the 3 engineers going around a track bobbing their heads to the beat of "Ameadus, Amaedus". When they park in the garage their boss shaking his head says something in German. What does he say?...now what does he say translated to English

He say's exactly what it says in the translation below.

Was meint ihr was ihr macht? (spelling might be wrong)

What do you think you're doing?

russell_bynum
The new STI is one badass ride.

I loved the Top Gear review of the new STI and the EVO 8.

"They should be called The Mitsubishi Did You Spill My Pint and The Subaru YOU, OUTSIDE, NOW!"

lmao.gif

The new STI is one badass ride.

Yep. It's crept up in price, but it is definitely, uh, badass. It doesn't look at that great in photos, but in person it's purposeful looking (especially in black), loaded with technology, and pretty darned competent.

I'm pretty impressed with Subies. My son bought a WRX a couple of years ago and my wife and I just traded our aging Jaguar S-Type for a Legacy 2.5 GT Limited. Visually, the Legacy blends in with the hordes of Japanese mid-sized cars, but it's a great performer.

Subaru's definitely moved into a higher plane in the automotive universe. They've traded the Birkenstocks for Pilotis.

lmao.gif

Link to the said masterpiece.

Just for the record, Top Gear is my favorite TV show. Ever.

--

Mikko

russell_bynum

lmao.gif

Link to the said masterpiece.

Just for the record, Top Gear is my favorite TV show. Ever.

--

Mikko

Yep. Between Doctor Who and Top Gear, our Tivo is spending lots of time on BBC America these days.

Jeremy is a British version of my Dad. Replace the British Accent with a West Texas drawl, and you've got my Dad.

And I love how they're always doing stuff to James May.

Archived