IGNORED

bringing a speciality item or making a "item" run in John Day

randy

ok, for the camping group, my wife is driving out (trailering my bike) and so at John Day we will have a mini van and a trailer out there. Not sure if anyone else is driving/trailering, but if we are the only one, I just wanted to let people know, we can make a run to the store or other places to help with delivering items. Not sure if this would even be needed, but just wanted to give a heads up.

And NO, we will not make a keg run lmao.gif

In JD the grocery store is a pleasant 2 block walk from the fairgrounds. I've found from past experience that a bag of ice and a six pack are all the more enjoyable after the walk. Also, a side case filled with ice and said beer will still be cold upon returning from a day of riding. Just make sure to lock up before leaving if you expect to enjoy it yourself dopeslap.gif

In JD the grocery store is a pleasant 2 block walk from the fairgrounds. I've found from past experience that a bag of ice and a six pack are all the more enjoyable after the walk. Also, a side case filled with ice and said beer will still be cold upon returning from a day of riding. Just make sure to lock up before leaving if you expect to enjoy it yourself dopeslap.gif

lOCK iT up if Doc is lurking near the site.... thumbsup.gifclap.gif altho' I promised him a cooler full.! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

• 1 month later...

An empty top case is the ideal! cool.gif

Archived