IGNORED

Does this give anyone else the willies?

steve.foote

Not really. The purpose is mainly liquidity, and this new facility carries less stigma.

The national debt itself is what worries me--not this.

I understand the need for liquidity, but where are the billions coming from? A printing press? Us?
Yep, any defaults will just heap one more enormous expense onto the national debt...

Insolvency

Global Warming

Energy Crises

Mass Murders

Pull to the right

When will all this crap stop being spread around this site confused.gif

I come here to get happy & lately its not working tongue.gif

Edit: meant Pull not Push dopeslap.gif

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs
Insolvency

Global Warming

Energy Crises

Mass Murders

Push to the right

So stay out of the "Other Topics" forum. wink.gif

Insolvency

Global Warming

Energy Crises

Mass Murders

Pull to the right

Eric, it's called, "Winter." wink.gif

AdventurePoser
I understand the need for liquidity, but where are the billions coming from? A printing press? Us?

China.

I'm gonna give them my address, and ask them to toss a few bucks my way. I'd like to buy a nice used GS, and I could use some additional "liquidity." thumbsup.gif

Steve in So Cal

Francois_Dumas

China.

Bangla Desh, actually.... Just was in the news yesterday. A banking company started giving micro-loans a few years ago, to help small businesses in that Third World country get started.

It is such a success that they now opened an office in ..... New York !!! They will start providing micro-loans to start-ups in the US and intend to start a whole series of offices. blush.gif

Bangla Desh, actually.... Just was in the news yesterday. A banking company started giving micro-loans a few years ago, to help small businesses in that Third World country get started.

It is such a success that they now opened an office in ..... New York !!! They will start providing micro-loans to start-ups in the US and intend to start a whole series of offices. blush.gif

Yeah, but the problem with their business plan is that here the loans won't be paid back...
People were laughing at me not long ago when I was buying gold... thumbsup.gif

That's exactly what my Dad is saying now. He also sold his stock off three months ago. Pretty smart old man. cool.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Insolvency

Global Warming

Energy Crises

Mass Murders

Pull to the right

I'm calling BS! I was at your place in January when it was supposedly cold... "winter"...bah! grin.gif

I'm calling BS! I was at your place in January when it was supposedly cold... "winter"...bah! grin.gif

Shhhh! We don't have room for all of them. grin.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Shhhh! We don't have room for all of them. grin.gif

Forget I said anything..... these are not the droids your looking for.... move along ....nothing to see here. grin.giflmao.gif

Insolvency

Global Warming

Energy Crises

Mass Murders

Pull to the right

Don't forget the Steroid Scandall and the Patiots "Videogate" that the government is still working on.

lmao.gif

China.

I'm gonna give them my address, and ask them to toss a few bucks my way. I'd like to buy a nice used GS, and I could use some additional "liquidity." thumbsup.gif

Steve in So Cal

Steve, I just received an email from Nigeria with an opportunity to make several million $$$. Seeing how I don't need THAT MUCH money I'd be willing to pass along your account info and we could just split the money. lmao.gif
Insolvency

Global Warming

Energy Crises

Mass Murders

Pull to the right

Hmmm, I think you could add FD Failures to your list...

Gold and dollars won't buy you what you need in the "post apocalyptic" scenario which everyone fears is looming near .....but a goodly supply of weapons and ammunition certainly will lmao.gif

AdventurePoser

China.

Steve in So Cal

Steve, I just received an email from Nigeria with an opportunity to make several million $$$. Seeing how I don't need THAT MUCH money I'd be willing to pass along your account info and we could just split the money. lmao.gif

Great! I will PM you my drivers license, social security number, and credit card numbers, along with my bank statement.

I am eagerly awaiting my cut from your Nigerian benefactor...

Steve in So Cal, soon to be rich!

Philby, don't forget to save that magic bullet for yourself when all the nuts and wierdos find out you got a goodly stash of what they want!

Post apocalyptic? What the??? lmao.gif

Aw, cheer up Eric. At least you can ride . .

You'll get no sympathy from me.

I'm still envious of your Spring time ride images eek.gif

Go ridin' !!!! (and escape reality..... that's what I do when it gets too much wink.gif ).

Wont work frown.gif

When I get back I'll realize that I've squandered away precious fuel & contributing to the Global Warming.

Then i'll feel twice as bad as before bncry.gif

Francois_Dumas
Go ridin' !!!! (and escape reality..... that's what I do when it gets too much wink.gif ).

Wont work frown.gif

When I get back I'll realize that I've squandered away precious fuel & contributing to the Global Warming.

Then i'll feel twice as bad as before bncry.gif

Nah, you're seeing it wrong.

Be positive: you'll be contributing to the quality of life of all those board members who are currently living in cold climates and stuck in snow...... tongue.gif

Ooops! Sorry post Obama..... lmao.giflmao.gif

Philby, don't forget to save that magic bullet for yourself when all the nuts and wierdos find out you got a goodly stash of what they want!

Post apocalyptic? What the??? lmao.gif

BarrieSalvanda

Philby,

Ya gotta give me the details of that numbered account in Switzerland.I stil worship at the shrine of John Mosses Browning.Is Gaston Glock still sending the monthly checks.

Seeley Vincents Rule.

Barrie.

Aw, cheer up Eric. At least you can ride . .

You'll get no sympathy from me.

I'm still envious of your Spring time ride images eek.gif

I see through your bluster! Of course, you and Mrs. Sweet Pea are always welcome to come out for a visit. . . if Spring ever comes to Northern Utah.

Archived