IGNORED

::..dA 'nANDO - let's all sing...Happ..::

hANNAbONE

fERNANDO..!! The birthday king of the world today - and with all the others on the same day - it seems you are leading a grand group.!

Have a grand day pal...I bet you ride anad I bet I don't ... 6 more inches of white with ice underneath.

Tell me again why I'm in Iowa..? grin.gifgrin.gif

Miss ya man.

Have the best day..! clap.gifclap.gif

Happy Birthday, old man. I'm guessing this is the first and last time we'll ever share a room, unless I promise to leave my camera at home. tongue.gif

needtoride.jpg

Thanks, all. Thank you a great deal. I was a young 48 when I came upon Cary's RT Resource Page, which eventually became this site.

Today I'm 56 and this place has become as much home to me as anywhere I've lived. And you've all become friends in ways I couldn't have imagined.

I've met hundreds and hundreds of you, and although I wish I could remember all the names, I do know that it's always been a pleasure. We've laughed, ridden, eaten and told tall tales together. And we meet here to stay in touch, to share, to poke a little fun at each other, sometimes cry, but through it all to exchange the joy we feel as people united by a common passion.

Thank you all again for your kind wishes and for your friendship.

Lone_RT_rider

Happy Birthday FB! I'm runnin a bit late today my friend as my work net access has been ......er... curtailed...lol. Thanks for sharing your birthday month with me. We Feb babies are just a bit...different. thumbsup.giflmao.gif

By the way... Wurty said he had a special present for you... he kept mumbling "baaaaah....baaaaaaaaah"

crazy.gif

Shawn

Happy Birthday, Fernando!

You are a great friend to us all and an excellent example of a great American thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

A motorcyclist who gives us all a good name? Who'd a thunk it! tongue.gif

Archived