IGNORED

::..sAMMY . seeing the light..::

hANNAbONE

sAM...met cha at Gleno's at the first Tech Daze and was an immediate friendship - I remember seeing your scoot (RT) up on the stand and having it all scuffed up and paint damaged. I asked you what was up and you stated...."I RIDE"...

10-4 good buddy - You DO Ride..!

Have a happy Birthday - Brutha..! clap.gifclap.gif

Hope life's dealing nicer cards for you this year..

Be Well -

Thanks, folks. I was out of town, riding bicycles at the Salton Sea, so I didn't see the thread until now. Regrettably, Hannabone, I don't really ride at all anymore - I just lost interest in the wake of Glen's death and my divorce. Time to move on to other things, I guess. But it was a most excellent birthday, with many hijinx of a post-apocalyptic nature out in the desert on a ride to nowhere. My photos don't really do the event justice, as I don't tend to pull out the camera when I'm really enjoying things the most. There are really good photos by an actually talented photographer here

--sam

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hope it was awesome.

It was. See the photo links in my post above. Mad Max themed 4-day weekend of bicycle riding at the Salton Sea. Booze, BBQ, Bicycles, and no freakin' work. Can't ask for better than that.

Archived