IGNORED

Duct Tape THIS

Joe Frickin' Friday

Joe Frickin' Friday

Care to post a pic of duct tape in action?

Here's one to start with:

993369-tape_me.jpg

I guess all his bungee's were being used somewhere else... crazy.gif

993369-tape_me.jpg.6906de73b4095faf0551fc050fec0a4f.jpg

Ah, yes, the virtues of Alabama Chrome. grin.gif

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Hey Danny, can you verify that?

I have a response for both of ya, but I can't post it here. DirtDOG.gif

Hee, hee. Poking fun at Alabamians, it's a Georgia birthright. tongue.gif

entry(2).jpg

And they weren’t the winners.

“Stuck at Prom”

Duct Tape Scholarship contest.

Winner gets $2,000.

First Place 2002.

2002_1st.jpg

The event is in Michigan.

Calvin  (no socks)

Amen to that... Busted a gut when they duct-taped two K car halves, with front wheel drive together and had a all wheel drive 4 wheel steering, road hugging contraption...

Lone_RT_rider
Amen to that... Busted a gut when they duct-taped two K car halves, with front wheel drive together and had a all wheel drive 4 wheel steering, road hugging contraption...

Ok, I can't believe I am about to admit this...but... I have a few of Red's movies on DVD. His TV shows are better IMO. Oh... and you can blame this thread on me. I took that pic Mitch posted (the first one of the car) and asked him to start the thread. I guess this proves I am from Michigan.... crazy.gif

Oh, just for reference.... The Detroit metro area is a completely different place than the rest of MI. David gets a pass on his birthplace because of it. The rest of us... are doomed I tell ya! eek.gifdopeslap.giflmao.gif

I grew up... in Saginaw Michigan....la la la la la.... danged ol lefty ... that song is stuck in my head forever. Can you tell I haven't posted much lately? grin.gif

Shawn

Here is a nice one I got on my way home from the UNrally this past year. I was "fiddling" with my camera trying to get the picture without him noticing........then he saw me and wanted me to take a pic of his dog Baby. Bingo......got a great pic of duct tape body work. Gotta love WV. At least he painted it to match lmao.gif

UNrally_07-092_Print.jpg

Archived