IGNORED

Irv Seaver breakfast

r77toy

AdventurePoser

Bill, perhaps it's the flu still, but I cannot find any information about breakfast before the Yard Sale on the Club pages...

Where's the food? grin.gif

Steve in So Cal

Bill, perhaps it's the flu still, but I cannot find any information about breakfast before the Yard Sale on the Club pages...

Where's the food? grin.gif

Steve in So Cal

Chino (here's the link). After breakfast, you can either go to the Yard Sale or to the Planes of Fame Museum. Either way, breakfast will be fun. It's a half hour ride (or less) from the restaurant to Irv Seaver's.

AdventurePoser

Thanks...I'm operating on about 3 cylinders today. Have you ever eaten at Flo's at the Chino Airport? Greasy, "all American" breakfasts...huge portions served by a no nonsense wait staff.

Anyway, if I am feeling better might join you guys at least for breakfast...

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

I like Norm's Hanger at Bracket Airport. I have breakfast out on the patio, watch the planes take off and land and listen to the tower over the speaker.

All with a view of the mountains in the background. It's really nice on a warm morning

The food is great too. thumbsup.gif

Thanks...I'm operating on about 3 cylinders today. Have you ever eaten at Flo's at the Chino Airport? Greasy, "all American" breakfasts...huge portions served by a no nonsense wait staff.

Anyway, if I am feeling better might join you guys at least for breakfast...

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

You are certainly welcome to join us for breakfast, Steve. That goes for anyone else who might be interested. You don't have to be a club member to join us. It's usually a guest who wins the 50/50 anyway. Sigh...

Regarding choice of restaurants, we have to find a place that can hold a few folks and can have sequestered seating so that our Fearless Leader can address his flock.

BTW, isn't "running on three cylinders" one more than normal anyway?

smirk.gif

AdventurePoser

Hey, maybe I am deluding myself....perhaps three cylinders is max...

Don't forget to invite the group to Gianinas on Tuesday if I don't see you at breafast!

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

Hey, maybe I am deluding myself....perhaps three cylinders is max...

Don't forget to invite the group to Gianinas on Tuesday if I don't see you at breafast!

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

I just posted it on the calendar (here). Of course, you don't know what you are getting into. The SouthCoasters aren't nearly as civil as the Fine Folks on this forum.

smirk.gif

Archived