IGNORED

OK all you X druggies....here's a flashback.......

BMWRich58

If your brain works normally this is neat.

This is another example of an amazing illusion!!! The last sentence is so true.

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, the dots will remain only one color, pink.

pinkdots.gif

However if you stare at the black " +" in the center, the moving dot turns to green.

Now, concentrate on the black " + " in the center of the picture. After a short period, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see only a single green dot rotating.

It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot , and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.

Well, there ya go. If my brain worked normally, I would be working instead of staring at a green dot that isn't there, whilst waiting for pink dots (that ARE there) to disappear... lmao.gif

My brain works normally - I can't relax because I keep expecting a loud noise and some sort of ghoulish image to appear. This is the intertube, after all.

--sam

Well, there ya go. If my brain worked normally, I would be working instead of staring at a green dot that isn't there, whilst waiting for pink dots (that ARE there) to disappear... lmao.gif

That's where you are going wrong. You must not stare at the green dot that isn't there, but at the black cross that is there. Whilst looking at the black cross that is there the green dot that isn't there appears (but not really). Watch this illusory green dot without looking at it, keep looking at the black cross so that the pink dots that are also there look like they're not there. Simple, no?

Dude... the dots don't totally disappear for me.

All I see is trails. eek.gif

MB>

Isn't that supposed to be better?? grin.giflmao.gif

Archived