IGNORED

BMW dealers in Montana

johnlt

And the story behind the question is....?

Don't even try "Just curious." smile.gif

--

Mikko

That new GSA of his might need a new driveline this summer when he's passing through! lmao.gif

If it's as simple as that, then I would have expected something along the lines...

"Anyone know where the BMW dealerships are in Utah, southern Idaho, Montana, southwestern Alberta....? " lmao.gif

--

Mikko

If it's as simple as that, then I would have expected something along the lines...

"Anyone know where the BMW dealerships are in Utah, southern Idaho, Montana, southwestern Alberta....? " lmao.gif

--

Mikko

I don't know if these are current(using a 2003 Retailer Directory), but try:

Utah: SLC BMW of Salt Lake

215 N. Redwood Rd.

(801)936-4600

www.bmwofsaltlake.com

Idaho: Boise Big Twin BMW

2816 So. Orchard St.

(208)336-0367

www.bigtwincycles.com

Montana: Missoula Big Sky BMW- Kawasaki

1804 North Ave. West

(406)728-5341

www.bigskybmwkawasaki.com

Alberta: Calgary Blackfoot Motosports

6 Highfield Circle S.E.

(403)243-2636

www.blackfootmotosports.com

Or you could use this:

http://www.bmwmotorcyclesus.com/dealerlocator/

There are several of us from around the country meeting in Montana this summer prior to heading up on our trek to Alaska and I thought that we might want to meet up in a town where there is a dealer just in the very unlikely event that we may need some last minute service or parts. But then again, everyone knows that BMWs never need unexpected service!! lmao.gif

Hey John

Big Sky(Missoula) went out their way to treat us right on our trip to AK last summer. We shipped em Mr Olson's bike weeks in advance and I had them do some scheduled work on my KTM. When we came back through they were even nicer. I liked em so much that I may buy my next bike from them....whatever that may be.(690 adv/rally)

Can't recommend them enough.

Whip

FYI...We met here

The best place to eat is here.

Passing through UT your better bet is Motorcycle R&R. Avoid Accolade BMW.

Motorcycle R&R

801-255-1444

7021 S Commerce Pk Dr SLC, UT 84047

If any among you is on a Harley, avoid the HD dealer in Kalispell. We had an issue w/ somebody's HD last summer and they proved themselves completely worthless unless the rider just has too much cash on hand and is being slowed by it.

Archived