IGNORED

Prayers and good wishes for a LEO.

notacop

My daughter just called about John, her husband, A Pasadena Ca. Motor Officer. Seems he had an accident during a pursuit and is in the hospital being operated on for his injuries.

More as I learn about it... bncry.gif

Did not see an up date and cause it is a motor cop, did a goolge seach and found this, "he is going to recover", clap.gifclap.gif

Around Pasadena

Article Launched: 02/05/2008 10:45:27 PM PST

Pasadena officer injured in crash

PASADENA - A Pasadena motorcycle officer was seriously injured Tuesday when he was hit by a vehicle and knocked off his bike, officials said.

The officer, whose name was not released, was responding to a traffic accident when he a Mitsubishi sport utility vehicle made a "radical lane change" and hit him at about 11:15 a.m. on Sierra Madre Boulevard, said Lt. Keith Jones.

The officer's motorcycle ended up in bushes in the front of a home. He was taken to Huntington Hospital, where he underwent surgery but was expected to recover, Jones said.

The accident the officer was responding to involved a pedestrian who was hit by a vehicle but suffered only minor injuries, Pasadena Fire Department spokeswoman Lisa Derderian said.

A child riding inside the SUV was treated for minor injuries.

My daughter just called about John, her husband, A Pasadena Ca. Motor Officer. Seems he had an accident during a pursuit and is in the hospital being operated on for his injuries.

More as I learn about it... bncry.gif

Greg - if there is anything at all your family needs, let me know. I will drop EVERYTHING to do whatever I can.

Godspeed on your son-in-law's recovery.

Up date from the Newspaper report... He's recovering in the hospital. Numerous injuries but non life threatening. Saw him this morning and he's resting better. Thanks for the out pouring. We all appreciate your concern.

Now he has to figure what to do not to go nuts while recovering.

Again, thanks for your support!

Up date from the Newspaper report... He's recovering in the hospital. Numerous injuries but non life threatening. Saw him this morning and he's resting better. Thanks for the out pouring. We all appreciate your concern.

Again, thanks for your support!

Give him a laptop and tell him to join the site here. thumbsup.gif Thank you for the update.

I found that a PS2 worked out great for me....give me a PM and I'll share other things I did to pass the time. Glad he's gonna be alright.

Archived