IGNORED

Florida February Morning Walk

RichEdwards

Most of my mornings start with a walk around the back nine of Plantation Palms, the golf course that's inside the Florida community where I live. I usually start just before sunrise. I thought I'd share it this morning:

251173441-L.jpg

251173451-L.jpg

251173452-L.jpg

251173470-L.jpg

251173473-L.jpg

251173483-L.jpg

251173443-L.jpg

251173485-L.jpg

251173481-L.jpg

Nice pics! Had me a nice walk this AM too. Saw a pileated (sp?)woodpecker, a vulture, a red tail hawk, a blue heron (he seemed pretty Great to me), some misc ducks and a wood stork...plus the neighborhood domestics; cows, horses, roosters, dogs and cats. Lots of calves this time of year, super cute!

Aren't the spider webs something? There are a two fields I walk past that are just full of them. Kinda creeps me out in a way. smile.gif

Aluminum_Butt

Nice pics. But what's all that green stuff on the ground...how come it's not white. And the lake, how come it's not frozen over? tongue.gif

Had me a nice walk this AM too. Saw a pileated (sp?)woodpecker, a vulture, a red tail hawk, a blue heron (he seemed pretty Great to me), some misc ducks and a wood stork..

My favorite in Florida. The Red Headed Sandhill Crane. They are fearless:

251510166-L.jpg

And loud, not good when putting. tongue.gif

I think they see the mailboxes as some sort of relative based on the white color and red flags.

Archived