IGNORED

::..sHAWN...you?? A Birthday???..::

hANNAbONE

hAPPY bIRTHDAY, Shawn my man.! Hope you can get out and ride...tip one of them crafted brews for me/us...for your grand day, sonny.!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifthumbsup.gif

I hope you have a wonderful birthday sweetie! *hugs*

Sorry, but that new motorcycle may take a bit to be delivered. I asked the guys to do it yesterday, but I think they took off in the mountains instead. Well, there is always next year! blush.gifthumbsup.gif

happy b-day Shawn.....from me and MRS Knifemaker....her b-day is today 2/4/08....now what to by a woman who seems to have everything?..........

Happy B-day there Shawn. Had I known that your birthday was so close to mine, we would have has a little celebration while you were in Savannah. Maybe next year. wink.gif

Lone_RT_rider

Thanks everyone! It's hard to believe that I was 33 years old when I found this site. Today, I turned 42. Just think, only 8 more years until I can file for AARP! Oh.... and I did find something nice to drink tonight...

wanna guess who made it? smile.gif

250988412-XL.jpg

A wonderful Sewer Diver Hefe' grin.gifthumbsup.gif

After 2 really strange batches, this last batch just (and I quote the 12 year old in the house) RAWKS!!! grin.gif

Thanks again for the well wishes! See everyone down the road, and hopefully soon. *huge hugZ*

Shawn

After 2 really strange batches, this last batch just (and I quote the 12 year old in the house) RAWKS!!!

So, you feedin' the chirrens beer now?

Guess South Carolina is starting to rub off on ya. grin.gif

After 2 really strange batches, this last batch just (and I quote the 12 year old in the house) RAWKS!!! grin.gif
That's what the 12 year old says that is socially cool for a 12 year old, or, is that what he said after trying the beer?! If it's the latter, you are the coolest dad ever... lmao.gif

Archived